Chapter 19

(Brittany's POV)

After about 2 weeks of spending time with Quinn and the baby, I finally got to get back into the studio. I could tell Santana was excited too. Everybody was. I'm not going to lie, not working out for about 2 1/2 weeks sucks when you have to go back to dancing like nothing ever happened. So by the end of practice everyone was worn out. Especially me.

"Thank you guys for showing up today, y'all did amazing. See you tomorrow." I exclaimed to everyone as I took a sip of water. They all got their stuff together and walked out of the studio. But of course, my favorite little Latina stayed behind. She looks so hot all sweaty and tired. Her hair was pulled up into a messy bun and she had on grey sweats and a sports bra. I was getting all hot and bothered just by looking at her. She caught me leering and walked over with a smirk, adding an extra sway to her hips. I swallowed dryly as I watch her walk over to me. She stopped right in front of me, her hands lingering on my abs.

"See something you like?" She asked huskily. I looked down to see her bite her lip. I couldn't stop the heat from rushing through my body and stopping between my legs.

"Y-yeah. I do." She chuckled in the most sexy way at my stuttering. He hands ran up from my toned stomach to my jawline. "Good." Was all she said before planting hot, wet kisses along my jaw. I rolled my head back, allowing more access for the Latina. Her left hand snaked around my waist and pulled me too her roughly. I let out a whimper at the action, ultimately turning me on even more. I couldn't stop the soft moans escaping my lips.

"Fuck baby" I whimpered. She never stopped assaulting my neck. I could still feel her sly smirk against me. I needed more, so in one swift motion I swept my hands underneath her thighs and lifted her into the table. I was now the one littering her body with kisses. Her hands tangled in my hair. The room was thick with built up sexual tension. Just as it was about to be released, of course it had to be interrupted.

"Hey sorry I forgot my- Oh shit!" Puck shrieked coving his eyes and attempting to back out of the studio, failing as he bumped into the wall. My body snapped around and I felt my cheeks flush instantly. Santana on the other hand, looked plain up pissed off. She had her arms crossed and a scowl plastered on her beautiful face. I could feel her staring down the boy. I turned around and cupped her cheeks.

"Don't scowl. Your too pretty." I said optimistically. I could see her angry persona falter at my words. She just gave me a huff.

"Babe!" The shorter girl whined. "I'm all frustrated now!" She exclaimed, her scowl turning into a pout. Which was utterly adorable. I shook my head playfully. She huffed once more and re-crossed her arms. I leant down and whispered in her ear.

"Just wait until we get home." Her face instantly perked up and her pout contorted into a smirk.

"I-uh I'm just gonna grab my charger." Puck said hesitantly. I smiled and nodded as he tried to, as quickly as possible, get his charger before Santana's eyes could burn holes in him. Once he left I helped Santana down and grabbed her wrist, dragging her out of the studio.

———

We barley said hi to anyone walking into the apartment. The sexual tension on the way home was built up so high that snoop dog couldn't even top it. She grabbed my wrist and pulled me into my room. I dropped our stuff by the door and before I could even turn around she fisted my tank top and crashed our lips together. I let out a whimper at the sudden pressure. My hands snaked around her waist as I backed us up to the bed. She fell onto the bed once the backs of her knees hit.

She scooted backwards onto the bed. I went to crawl on top of her but in one swift motion she swapped our positions. Now I was the one lying against the bed.