29: Touching Her: Ver 3

Dennis X My Oc Elizabeth (This is a version 3 of the one shot "Touching Her" With my Oc Molly. But this version is with Elizabeth)

Dennis had been told by Patricia to transport all the newer Impure's to this newer hideout and to do it one at a time so it wouldn't look so suspicious .

He started with this girl with Medium Black hair tied up in a high pony tail and a white half way buttoned up collared t shirt with short sleeves, dark grey pleated skirt, white knee high stockings, black buckled booties, black velvet choker necklace and she clearly had a nice rack and thighs to match it all.

Her skin looked so soft and her eyes a ocean blue and her lips pretty and pouting full with this clear gloss that made her lips look wet and her cheeks rosy pink.

Dennis had been eyeing her for a few days now, she looked like she was at least 18, but it was kind of hard to tell nowadays since girls looked so mature for their age or vice a versa .

He had sprayed her in the face with chloroform and tied her wrists and put her in the backseat, got on the road for at least 2 day's worth of driving.

He wasn't looking forward to the long trip but at least he was promised that he would have the light all that time for the driving and rest time.

He was happy to have it without having to listen to Patricia's scolding and Hedwig's Silly jabbering.

--

Dennis drove for hours, trying to stay away from any distinct landmarks the girl could recognize if she woke up. Dennis hoped she wouldn't.

Elizabeth started waking up and leaned up, sitting in the middle part of the backseat. She remembered what had happened. "Wow" she says shaking her head back and forth "That stuff is strong.." Referring to the chloroform sprayed in her face.

Dennis glanced at her in the rear view mirror and internally groaned. There went his silent car ride. He looked back at the road and kept silent, hoping she would fall back asleep or stay quiet.

"So your not going to say sorry?" She asks.

Dennis gave a silent scoff. Great, he kidnapped a chatterbox. Dennis didn't acknowledge her.

"Ooh I see how it is.. You spray a girl in the face with chloroform and don't even have the balls to ask her out on a date first? Shame on you." She grins.

"Quiet." He told her. "Or I'll use it again." He was surprised that she knew what he used on her, but he just chalked it up to her watching too many cop shows.

"Mhm strong, handsome, silent type, huh?"

Dennis rolled his eyes but kept driving. He hoped if he ignored her long enough she would get the point. But she was acting weirdly. She wasn't acting like a kidnapped girl would typically act like.

Elizabeth sits back in the seat more and then puts her feet up on the other head rest and stretches her arms above her head and smiles. "Got anything to drink, Mr. stern? "

"Move your feet." Dennis commanded, his angry voice coming out. "NOW."

She takes them down and makes a pout face. "Damn, you don't have to yell."

Dennis pulled out his yellow handkerchief and cleaned the part of the head rest her feet were on. He was thankful that he chose an unknown road. He didn't have to worry about traffic or running into something. He put the handkerchief away and didn't answer the girl in his backseat.

"Oh now I get it... You're OCD." She pouts. "If I knew that earlier I wouldn't have done that, hon." She looks up in the rear view mirror with that doe eyed look.