Synopsis

Abandonment. Revelations. Heartaches. Sorrow.

Xenon hasn't recovered from what he discovered to himself, and yet another one happened. A moment that he frightens the most—abandoning him by his own best friends. Even so, bliss and serenity once more overwhelmed his whole being even after all of his best friends deserted him because of what they thought he did to them.

Even if he's still confused about his ex-best friends' assumptions and accusations, he found new people that will help him move on and lift him up from his darkest time.

As time went by, Xenon concluded that everything was okay and that his life was okay despite losing the persons he once trusted the most, but he stood wronged. There's still a memory that lingers in the deepest part of his mind. A dark and hideous one that will shatter his existence.

******

All along, I believe I am free. I thought the memories from the past has already come to an end, but I was wrong. There are still memories that were much frightful to handle. So hideous that it could lead to the permanent loss of my sanity. I may know what kind of living Franz Xenon does back then, but I feel that it's not all of them. No matter what will happen, I should be ready. I must be prepared.  Indeed, the worse has not yet been born.