💕Five💞

Please don't be a ghost reader make sure your vote and comment.💟

Pacing in his apartment bedroom hafiz sigh frustratedly and face Palm,
Why him?
   never did he ever think even in his wildest dream that a day like this will come a day he has to let go thé girl he love for 8years how is he going to unleash this devastated news to nadia,
   Hé cant even believe what is happening and that weird girl his parents want him to marry he cant she is not even thé type of girl he want to be with, she is just a brief, weird, very antisocial girl,
she is just an akward girl that embraces solitude and  derived happiness in fantasys and to think she love him makes him want to yuck out a saliva,
   Hé has to do something and thé only way out is to convince his parents, his bedroom door barge open and his mum enter she looks really livid.

"Mu.......Hafiz try saying but his mum doesn't let him finish as her palm collide with his cheek.

"Mu...Hé try saying again but another slap landed on his cheek just in time his dad rush into thé room.

"Baby please let him be." Raheem say holding his wife.

"Hafiz!
If you didn't marry hanan then you will die single, or you choose between me and that stupid british girl you think she is perfect for you,
Do you have any idea what hanan is going through in thé hospital?"his mum yell at his face and he stand there staring at thé floor of his bedroom not knowing what to say.

"Hafiz we'ré your parent and we know what is good for you, i understand that you love someone else but you can always learn to love her too she is your sister and she loves you, Now she's been hospitalize because of you, you where her first Word thé moment she is awake."my dad say calmly and i sigh.

"You know what hafiz?
I am giving you two options.
1)you go to that hospital convince everyone that you love her and you want to be with her  Or
2)you count me out of your life and go to thé united kingdom to be with thé girl you love."his mother say and hafiz look up for thé first time.

Hé stare into his mum eyes and he know for sure she mean what she say.

"Mummy please do anything to me but please dont devow me, i will do as you say."Hafiz say to his mum.

Jasra look at her son suspeciously, she gavé birth to him, she know thé type of person he is and she knows what her son is capable of doing
Her son never quit on something he love , Hé is a fighter and never give up at least not this quick.

"I know you very well hafiz , i swear to almighty if you dare play one of your games with me , you will realise who "jasra Aminu" is and you will regret it." Jasra say to her only son warningly and leave thé room.

"I hope you're not messing around with us hafiz because you know very well that no matter what and how very careful you are "secrets are like smokes"at thé end they will eventually be reveal,
I know you very well hafiz and remember old habit die hard if you dont kick them they kick you."His dad say giving him a knowing look and leave thé room.

Hafiz throw himself on thé bed with a sigh, why did his parents have to make him do this?
  Hafiz know he can never love any girl, Nadia is his one and only true love and he dont want to give up on there love not after all this years but he is left with no other choice than to do as he was told,
  his family are his life and he would give up on everything just to be with them even if is to sacrifice his one true love.

Staring at thé cloud from thé Window of there bedroom jasra sigh.

"Baby are you alright?"Raheem ask his wife of 28yrs as he hug her from thé back and kiss her neck.

"I am woried,
I didn't trust hafiz not even a bit he is a very manipulative person, how could he just say yes, i know that boy and i am pretty sure he is up to something."jasra say making her husband to laugh.

"Come on baby you threaten thé dude, i dont think any child will want to give up his mum because of an 8years relationship."Hé say as they both sit on thé edge of thé bed.

"I hope so because Hafiz is as cunning as i am and i blame myself for giving birth to a smart ass son like me."she say mockingly and her husband laugh.

"Ohhcome on we all know Amany is your carbon copy, that lousy personality doesn't suit me."Hé say and she laugh.

"But you still love my lousy self dont you."she say with a raise brow and he chuckle.

"We all know am managing you, wait till i come with you to my hospital and you will see how thé nurses are wooing around your husband."Hé say teasingly to his wife and jasra frown.

"I hâte you!
And you ré cooking dinner for that."she say with a mischievous smile and her husband roll his eyes.

"I am not.
Hafiz is going to cook for his wife to be and we will all eat from that."Hé say to his wife and they both leave thé room laughing at thé silly jokes they say about each other.

So hafiz agrééd thats soo easy i smell something fishy.

Maybe my hafiz isn't bad after all.

Vote,comment and tag your friends to read.