💕Nine💞

Hafiz!

"So tomorrow is your wedding?"Nadia say staring at me from the laptop screen and i groan.

"I dont care, what time is your flight?"i ask eating my food and she smile.

"2:00am, i have 5hours to get ready i will miss you do."She say as she rummage through her handbag.

"What are you searching for?"i ask with a raise brow and she sigh.

"N........your mum is standing behind you."She whisper in horror and i close thé laptop shut.

"Mum wlh is not what you think.
We just want to say goodbye to each other nothing more i promise."I say.

"Hafiz!
You want to embarass me right, so you'ré still seeing that girl, tomorrow is your wedding this house is full of guest and family members what if someone sees you,
what will you say?
hafiz if by any chance after this marriage hanan complain to me about anything wlh you wont like thé conséquences and if you ever see or speak to that girl again i will never forgive you."my mum say and leave thé room.

I sigh and lay on my bed, can't believe my mum is saying that to me because of that stupid girl, is not my fault that i dont love her in this civilized century who even forced there children into an arranged marriage it's so unfortunate that i have to be a victim.

******************************
I wake up to someone banging on my door, i head to thé door and unlock it.

"What thé hell hafiz,
Do you know what time is it."my cousin fuad ask laughing.

"You ré still sitting down it's 9:00am dude Anty jasra will soon barge in and you wont like thé out come."fazil say and i sigh.

I ignore there silly comments and enter thé bathroom, we have a pretty big family so i have a bunch of cousins, thé silly ones, thé charming adorable ones, thé curious ones all you will find them in my family.
I spend my time in thé bathroom cleaning every dirt and sins of thé single life before coming out.

Clad impeccably in my white kaftan i stare at my reflection in thé closet mirror and smile, i did look good i pick thé stupid zanna bukar cap which i am sure i will not put it on and walk out of the closet,

"You nailed it broo can't wait to see hanan réaction if she see you."fadil my cousin say and a knot in my throat twist suddenly remembering i am marrying her not my nadia.

"Hurry uncle raheem has been calling me since."fazil say as we both leave thé apartment.

"I will go pick grandpa yasir at thé airport i will catch up with you guys at thé nikah."fazil say and leave thé 4 of us as we both head to the matte black Audi.

"I will drive."fadil say and hop into thé driver seat as suraj take thé passenger seat.

I climb into thé back seat and fuad sit next to me.

"Make sure you dont start with your rough drive we've a groom here."fuad say do i can sensé thé sarcasm in his voice but i choose to ignore.

Fu'ad is uncle bashir son (my mum elder brother) we never get along and it become more annoying now since he knows i love nadia.

"You'ré Lucky hafiz, hanan is thé most calm and collected girl among all thé girls in this family, i am happy for you broo."fadil say looking at me from thé rear-view mirror.

Fadil is uncle Azan son(my dad elder brother) he is one of this rare nice people you will ever come across i don't know wether it has to do with him living in dubai or he is naturally nice because honestly speaking i have never heard him say anything bad about anyone he is just too nice and sees thé good in everyone.

"I never thought you will break up with nady you two where kinda of à power couple back in school."suraj say and i hummm in response.

Suraj is a very close family friend but we all know he is just like a brother his mum is my mum very close friend Anty basmah she is married to hanan dad bestfriend uncle Aliyu, we all school together at birmingham soo is no surprise if he ask about that.

"Things doesn't work out since we graduated, we both move on and i think hanan is a perfect match for me."I lie with a fake smile.

Once we take thé street to thé house, thé massive crowd outside thé gâté makes me want to run back to my room and burry myself beneath my blanket.
Fadil park thé car and we squeeze our way through thé crowd into thé house just in time some bunch of mendicants started chanting "Angon Hanan whatsoever" I remove a bundle of 500naira note and hand it to them plastering a very fake smile on my face.

"The nikah has already been done broo, congrat for coming late to your own wedding."fuad yell in my ear i ignore him and head to where my dad is standing talking with his friends.

This is going to be the most stressful day of my life.

Congratulations hafiz sorry you Have to marry my Hanan before she kill herself.

Vote,comment and share.