Chapter 6: Captured

(Third person pov)

Peter webbed frantically through alleys desperate to shake the avengers from his tail. He had let down his guard for five minutes to text Tony and look where that got him! The sound of repulsors let Peter know another avenger had joined the party.

"Just great!" Peter muttered under his breath as he flipped over a building.

Iron man closed in, shooting blast after blast at the Spiderman. Tony was beyond pissed that he was out again and stupidly took it out on the kid.

As Peter flipped into the air, Tony targeted his feet and shot a rope that bound his legs together. With a terrified cry Peter came crashing to the floor, snapping several bones in his wrist on impact rendering himself even more defenceless.

"We got you kid, please just come with us so the Pirate will get off our backs." Tony sighed through his suit's speakers.

"No! You don't understand. Spiderman is all I have, if I give my identity people will find out about me. They won't want Spiderman anymore after learning about me. So please just let me go!"

Peter was crying under his mask, the tears slowly but surely soaking through the material. Tony was confused, but the crying child tugged at his heart. He deactivated the nanobots and crouched in front of the kid.

"No one will find out about you. Just us. Do you know why we have been looking for you?" Peter shook his head, cradling his wrist which was bleeding profusely.

"We wanted to recrute you kid." Steve said, finally able to catch the two up. The rest of the avengers piled into the cramped alleyways, blocking the exits.

Peter's mouth fell open and he couldn't help but feel slightly guilty. "Why didn't you just tell me that to begin with? Instead of hunting me down like an animal!" Peter yelled.

"Well in our defence you didn't really give us much of a chance." Clint laughed, receiving a small smack from Natasha.

"Sorry about that. Wa- Deadpool said you wanted to take me in, but we weren't expecting this." The adults stared at the kid in disbelief.

"Deadpool? How the hell do you know that freak!" Clint exclaimed. Just as he did so, Wade appeared in front of Peter wearing his suit.

"Peter what the hell you didn't even text me! I have been worried sick!" Peter threw his arms up in the air in defeat and Wade turned slowly to face the avengers. He brought a hand up to his mouth and muttered "shit."

"Really Wade! You had one job, don't tell anyone!" Peter exclaimed, unravelling the wire from his legs. Wade bent down to help whilst the Avengers watched open mouthed. The mercenary caught sight of the broken wrist and whipped around to face Tony.

"Did you do this?" He yelled, taking out his katanas. Peter struggled to his feet and yanked the blade out of his hands.

"Don't unalive them you idiot, they want to recruit me. No he didn't it broke on impact. Chill dude." Wade grunted and teleported somewhere most likely their apartment or a Mexican restaurant. Both were good guesses.

"Sorry about him he's...protective."

"So your name is Peter. Got a last name?" Steve inquired. Peter sighed, he knew there was no getting out of this. With his good hand he pulled of his mask.

"Parker. Peter Parker." Tony felt ready to faint, actually falling back against the wall. After all this time he had been texting the very person he was supposed to capture. Thinking back he realised how obvious it was, the amount of times he mentioned being injured after he had gotten back from his nightly Spiderman search.

"You okay Tony?" Steve asked, moving to support his friend. Tony didn't answer, instead he pulled out his phone and clicked on Peter's contact.

Tony

I feel so stupid, thinking back this was kind of obvious.

"I WAS TEXTING IRON MAN THE ENTIRE TIME!" Peter yelled, practically throwing his phone on the floor. "I told you everything. Oh my god I told Tony Stark that I am bloody homeless. Jesus Christ I told you I was bleeding out. How did you not figure it out from that alone!" Peter rambled until he physically couldn't breath, whilst the avengers were in fits of laughter.

"Jeez Tony you have been texting Spiderman this entire time and you didn't know! Wait why were you texting a kid."

"Shut it Francis."

"Peter did you say you were homeless?" Trust Natasha to encourage silence. Suddenly, Peter felt incredibly small. If he was currently sporting a severely broken wrist and sprained ankles he would have webbed away right there and then.

Peter nodded wishing the ground would just swallow him up right there and then.

"Well Tony get a room ready. We have a new Avenger to house."

.

.

.

Natasha activated momma spider at the end aha. This story is so shit I apologise but it is almost over. One more chapter