3. Fights, Guns, and Polaroids

Back down in the living room, a more official reunion was about to take place, now with the whole team

They all sat there avoiding eye contact. The atmosphere wasn't awkward, however, at least not from Aida's perspective who was now sitting on the arm of the couch that Vanya occupied.

To her, it was more of an angry atmosphere... A confused one. No one knew what to feel; and this was evident in their faces, particularly in Diego's.

Aida stares at him and he stares into the fire. She used to be able to comfort him, but now she could only watch. Same with the rest of the siblings, who all seemed much more affected than Aida. At least on the surface.

An exception to this would be Klaus, however, who stood behind the bar, rattling about, as Luther rose from his seat.

Aida didn't even get a greeting from the now disproportionately massive man (aside from a glare when she first entered the room) but now she was apparently going to be lectured by him.

"I guess we should get this started," he began as Aida moved her eyes to the wall behind him, "so I figured we could have a sort of memorial surface in the courtyard at sundown. Say a few words just at dads favourite spot."

Everyone seemed a bit confused by this. Allison expressed it first.

"Dad had a favourite spot?"

"Yeah, you know, under the oak tree. We used to sit out there all the time. None of you ever did that?"

His siblings looked down sadly.

"Yeah we get it Lu." Aida said muttered under her breath, but loud enough for him to hear.

But before he turns his offense into a verbal response, Klaus enters the conversation with un-bothered grace.

"Will there be refreshments? Tea, scones, cucumber sandwiches are always a winner." He looked around at the serious faces in the room, with a cigarette in one hand and alcohol in the other. His entire demeanor a stark contrast to theirs. Aida squinted a bit, focusing on her answer.

"Is there still that chocolate milk powder in the top shelf of the pantry, that shit kills."

Klaus turned to answer the woman but was interrupted by Luther.

"What - no. Put that out you know dad didn't allow smoking in here." He asserted in a confused tone, in reference to the cigarette now dangling between Klaus's lips.

Allison also tuned in with a comment for the dramatic man standing in front of them.

"Is that my skirt?"

"What- oh, yeah, this. I found it in your room. It's a little dated I know but it's very on the bits." Klaus says this while showing it off like a model, completely ignoring Allison's annoyed tone.