Chapter 1 - Who are we?

Short Intro of the important characters~
(for now)

Dre Smith,Dre
The lonely,quiet,closeted kid in the class. He always had a crush in "the popular guy" but. He doesn't notice him not even a glance but will there be a chance for the popular guy to notice Dre?

Vince Baldwin,Vince
The most popular guy in campus,the perfect one,quarterback on the football team. He says he's straight but he's actually Bi-Sexual and now who will he pick to love?

Heather Baldwin,Heather
The most popular girl in the campus,the head o the cheerleading team,the perfect girl, She is everyone want's to be but what is her actual life? do we really know her?

They live in a small town in Utah called "Manori". They all go to the school "Manori high". They all have there flaws and there advantages.

In English class doing schoolworks...

*Dre's Thought's*
"The gossip is all rumor's right now about Vince and Heather. That they are in a relationship and now everyone is shipping them. I wish I were Heather he looks at her like she's a angel from above. When will he even notice me i need to  get out there but i'm also scared of humiliating myself in front of the whole school. Oh well back to doing homework".

*Vince's Thought's*
"When will people know I don't like heather. I wish I could come out to my dad but they might kick me out because they're religious. Plus i have a reputation to uphold a name to bring I wish I could be free. Do things I want or can do. Be anyone/anything I want and to be myself life is hard I wish it was easier. *sigh* I'll just focus on my game later".

*Heather's Thought's*
"Do people still think that me and Vince are in a relationship? or maybe not hmm... this could be good for my reputation. This rumors should stop this could get out of hand but on the other hand this could still give me good things. Anyways I'll just go to the mall with girls or should i? ok I'll go".

END OF THIS CHAPTER!
(Hi! this the writer of the story um... pls leave me comments on what i should improve in and what should i add in this story another element or something so this is the end BBBBBYYYYEEE!!!!!!)