Chapter 2 - Dre's Life

Who am I? What am I? why are we even here? thoughts I think every night as I lay down filling my head with thoughts of life now and the future. I was born on April 4, 2002 it was a really special day to my parent's. Well I think it is. I live in a family of three. We are a wealthy family but I don't show that i am a rich wealthy person. I overthink too much. They might hate or They'll love or take me for granted so I try to keep myself quite and hidden like I'm in the middle class of life. People don't know my parent's they are always gone for most of the time. It's either they are on business trip or a star in a big movie production. I still don't know why they let me go to s public school it's really confusing. I would rather be homeschooled than this but it is kind of nice to get out on the town to explore; think of my thought's by myself in different place instead of my house. I would always get ice cream it's my comfort food. I still remember when my mom would get me ice cream if I had a nightmare well when she actually had time for me. When will be the time were they will actually have time for me. They always say "Next time i promise" then after an hour or so they say "Sorry Dre we can't come home next time, I promise" and it's like that all time. Like an endless loop of "Next time". I hope they keep there promise next time but I won't get my hopes too high hmm... what is Fald doing (Fald is our butler) I'll ask fald if its ok to play basketball today.

Later in the kitchen...

"Hey Fald wanna play basketball?" Dre said "Master Dre we may play later in... 5 mins. sharp" Fald said in a very proper manner "Ok Fald see you in the court!" Dre said excitingly.

5 mins. later at the court...

"Master Dre are you ready for a game of ball?" Fald said "I was born ready!" Dre replied in a competitive tone.

30 mins. later

"Fald! Good game" Dre said in a tired but happy voice "Yes, Master Dre Good game indeed" Fald replied with the same proper tone.

After a quick shower and change At Dre's room back with his thoughts...

hmm... what is Vince doing. Maybe he's just going to a party with "Heather". When will Vince love me the way i like him.

END OF THIS CHAPTER!!!
(Hi this is the writer I'm still thinking of plots and elements to add so pls leave notes for me to read :) sincerely Marcus)