Ichihoshi Light.

The opponent has the ball on their side, soon as they reach the defense they lose the ball to Mansaku.

I looked at Nosaka, seems like he had a plan since the beginning.

Hiroto gets the ball and use his hissatsu.

"The explosion!" shouted Hiroto.

The ball got stopped by the hissatsu of the goalkeeper.

Dang it!

You then look at ichihoshi, he seem still to be struggling to choose wich side, all you can do for now is to wait.

Suddenly.

"Let's show them our real strenght!!" Yelled the opponent team captain.

The goalkeeper pass the ball to them, they use their head to pass it to each other, one by one.

Hissatsu tactics

"Dribble blaze!"

The opponent destroy our defense and pushes us all away from the goal.

Even ichihoshi got targeted, aren't they spies together? Why would they also hit him?!

One of them approach the goal and use a hissatsu.

"Burning phoenix!!" the ball becomes a Phoenix Surround by fire.

Endou also use his hissatsu.

"Fuujin, Raijin !" he uses his both hands to stop it!

"Endou blocks it!!" shout the commentator.

"We'll burn up and go too!!" said Endou and pass us the ball.

But soon as it goes in the air toward Asuto the opponent gets back the ball.

You quickly take the ball back and pass it to Asuto.

Asuto pass it to ichihoshi.

"what is he doing?! Why did he pass it to ichihoshi?" you heard haizaki.

"Shush ! And watch" you said and ran on front.

"Tch."

Ichihoshi goes trought the opponent and soon arrive directly toward the goal.

"ichihoshi shoot!!" you and Asuto shouted at him.

Ichihoshi lifts his leg and shoots the ball towards the goal.

Sadly he misses it, he shooted in the corner of the goal.

You went to him.

"You almost did it! Ichihoshi keep it up!" you smiled and went back to your position.

"Huh?..." you heard from ichihoshi before leaving too far from him.

|ichihoshi pov|

After hearing [L/N] word's I would remember the amazing memories about me and my brother Hikaru playing soccer together, Hikaru would just suggest me how to become better.

But.. I can't do that.

Flashback

"you aren't forgetting that your brothers life is at take in this match, are you?"

End of the flashback

His voice would just stop me thinking about playing the true soccer.

What am I suppose to do...?

The captain of Saudi Arabia, Also an discipline of orion comes behind me.

"Listen closely, and I'll give you another last chance. Aim for nosaka head and he'll lose easily, crush Nosaka yuuma in this instant."

.... Aim for his head?....

|back to your pov|

"what were you saying to him? There's no way he would score." said haizaki.

"never know if we don't try haizaki!"

Haizaki just looked away at the direction of ichihoshi and the captain of Saudi Arabia.

"He's probably planning something sneaky again." Said haizaki.

"be careful haizaki." you said and were going back to your position.

"I'm the devil of the field, no one is gonna stop me. But.. Thanks for caring."

You stopped, is he.. Showing.. Appreciation...?

You look at Haizaki.

"What? Is it that shocking I say that?"

"Yep." you said to tease him.

"Whatever.." he also went back to his position.

Back into the game and the opponent team is trying to went trought the defense, until that Nosaka comes and Kick the ball out of the field.

Whistle!

"what happened...?" you ask to Hiroto.

"haven't you heard?"

You shake your head.

"Nosaka isn't in his normal condition, so he's avoiding getting hit by the head." Hiroto said.

"I see.. Let's do our best!"

"I'm always doing my best, princess!" he smirked and left.

"OI !!"

He already left.

Back into the game.

Fudou directly steal the ball from the Opponent and pass it to ichihoshi.

He dodges the player's and pass it to haizaki.

But the opponent got it back and throw it in the air.

Nosaka goes for it like last time, then you see ichihoshi also going for it, running toward Nosaka and jumps.

Wait... Aren't they gonna do a collapse like that?!

Ichihoshi lift up his left leg at the direction of Nosaka head, WAIT IS HE--

"!!!--"

The ball falls away from the field, Nosaka land on his knee while ichihoshi fell on his back.

What happened is that ichihoshi kicked away the ball to avoid nosaka hitting it with his head.

He just saved nosaka!!

"you've chosen, you've made a choice to face your real self,you've been hidding all this kind feelings this whole time, come." said nosaka and take out his hand to help ichihoshi to get up.

Ichihoshi accepted nosaka hand and got up.

"hm?" Mansaku look at you "EH?! [L/N]!!"

Your tears were coming out from this emotional Scene, you were just too weak to hold it back longer.

"This is... So... AMAZING!" you shouted.

"calm yourself down..." Hiroto stared at you.

Back again in the match.

We all started to do pass to each other, ichihoshi had now the ball and was going trought the Defense.

"You traitor!" shouted one of the opponent team at ichihoshi and use a hissatsu.

"Red HOT Chilli METEOR!" (okay excuse me but, WHO THE HELL GAVE THIS NAME-)

They started to target ichihoshi, but you soon noticed something was wrong.

Ichihoshi was talking to himself, he had trouble, he then fell on his knee and screamed.

But a huge meteor from the opponent hissatsu was charging at him.

"ICHIHOSHI!" yelled Asuto.

Ichihoshi wasn't moving.