Day With Hikaru And Asuto Part 1

|2 days ago|

The final announcement was clear Japan and China match will be on, China appenratly won his match.

But then, the coach called you all to say something.

Big reveal, the coach assistant was actually the forward of China team.

His name was Lee Hao.

You all were shocked but that didn't matter, you all needed to train harder to beat the China team.

|back to present/morning|

"Morning-" you were yawning but soon stopped as you saw Asuto and Golem spying on ichihoshi.

"what's going on?" you ask.

"Golem notices that Ichihoshi has been doing all the chores, even helping the managers." Asuto respond.

"or maybe a bit Keen? Or maybe too much?" added Golem.

"Huh ?" you look at ichihoshi.

You then remembered he has been cleaning the soccer balls, helping Goujin, Serving plates.

"That's.. Indeed strange, but it's probably because he want to apologise?" you said and shrugged.

"well...oh! I have an idea! [F/N]! Please help me!" Asuto looked at you.

"Eh?"

|tomorrow earlie morning.|

You, Asuto and Hikaru went out earlier then you all three used to wake up at.

"where are we going so earlie morning?" ask Hikaru.

"I agree.. I'm sleepy.." you yawned while following them.

Asuto smiled and showed a paper, Hikaru took it and take a look at it.

"A waterfall?" you and Hikaru both said.

"yep, the great carapace Valley Falls! Well let's go!" answered Asuto.

"H-hey ! Why are we going to a waterfall?" Ask Hikaru.

Asuto didn't answered.

Hikaru look at you.

"don't look at me like that... I swear I don't know what's on Asuto mind."

Hikaru sigh and you both went to catch up Asuto.

You all arrived on a road, of course you all walk on the side of it to avoid cars.

"hey.. Can we know why are we going there?" ask Hikaru again.

"appenratly, it's a great place, it says here, a super rare tourist spot that's only known by selected few! An untouched waterfall that has been left forgotten trought the age." said Asuto.

"Tourist... Spot...?" you said.

...Oh..

Oh..

OH... BECAUSE ME AND HIKARU ARE NOT FROM JAPAN- that's why he took us both especially..

"is that really a tourist spot?" ask Hikaru.

"but it says here that the landscape is really pretty, it's been called the healing waterfall since long ago" Said Asuto that totally ignored Hikaru question.