Path Part 1

Ichihoshi was not moving.

"ICHIHOSHI!!" yelled Asuto.

|ichihoshi pov|

I opened my eyes and I see... [L/N]?!

"[L/N]?! Are you okay?!" I shouted as she falls on the ground.

"Are you two OKAY?!" Asuto said.

"No! [L/N] need to get back get healed!!"

Whistle!

It was the end of the first half me and
Asuto, we both carried [L/N] back on the bench.

|Back to your pov|

You opened your eyes and saw all your teammates looking at you worried.

"dang.. That hurt.."

"You scared us!" said Ootani.

"Sorry sorry!" you smiled.

"All I wanted was to play soccer with Hikaru again.." Said ichihoshi.

You all looked at him.

"Why...? I even went as far as hurting others.. But Hikaru... Hikaru is..." he added.

"you hurt nobody, atleast not in today match." said nosaka.

"that's right!" said kazemaru standing next to shirou, like they didn't got injured.

"Shirou? Kazemaru-San?!" you shouted.

"their injuries were an acts in order to throw it off pace, I manipulated you into targeting them,and I told them to pretend to be injured if they got caugh into rough play." Said nosaka.

"our acting deserved an academy reward, don't you think?" Said kazemaru.

"We trained on how to appear genuinely hurt, it was pretty fun" added shirou.

"You got me scared shirou!!" you pouted.

"sorry sorry!" he giggled.

"but I tried hurting others.." Said ichihoshi.

"don't worry, My condition was also fake, but what's the most important is that you protected me right?" said nosaka.

We all fall into his plan.

"what?" everyone were shocked.

"thank you, ichihoshi-kun." Thanked Nosaka.

"N-nosaka..."

"ichihoshi, what's your answer?" you said.

"Huh?" he turn his head face to yours.

"you're not a bad person, we can all tell by your play, why won't you... Let us help you..?" you smiled.

"your brother is sick, right? And you're listening to those orion guy's in order to get money for his surgery, that's it right?" Hiroto pointed at Ichihoshi.

Ichihoshi looked down and nodded.

"I'll ask my dad to loan you some money for your brother surgery." Hiroto continued.

Ichihoshi face went to surprised to sad.

"I have no way of paying back that kind of money.." ichihoshi answered.

"don't you know how big the soccer business is right now?" Hiroto ask.

"Hiroto is right, if we win the world tournament, the tournament's sponsor's will reward us with prize money" Said Tatsuya.

"With that money, you can easily pay back the loan, besides.. We'll definitely win this tournament,don't you think so?" Said Hiroto pretty sure of himself.

"Wait a minute, Hiroto-kun, that shouldn't be necessary." Nosaka said.

"Huh?"

"To begin with, who is it that ichihoshi is trying to save?" continued nosaka.

'isn't it his brother?" respond hiroto.

"Allow me to explain myself from here." appeared the coach behind us.

The coach sat down and explained to us.

"after few research with Kidou-kun, we even had to investigate ichihoshi background, Kidou was able to track down where Hikaru-kun was hospitalized, but Hikaru wasn't in his room, he never once returned for a whole day." said our coach.

"That can't be... Hikaru.. Hikaru is at the hospital right now!" Ichihoshi said.

"is him having a brother just another lie?" Asked haizaki.

"No, it's true that he once had a brother." Answered Nosaka.

"once had?..." you said.

Ichihoshi started to fell on his knees as he was holding his head in pain.

"Ichihoshi!!" you all went to him.

Ichihoshi hair started to change colors, his emotions also changed.

"brother..? Where am I..? What are those people talking about? I'm scared.."

"Hikaru it's okay! I'm here for you--"

Ichihoshi went back to himself but, it seems like he had..

"he has dissociative identity disorder, for simple a split personality." said our trainer behind us.

"I knew it... Something was wrong wrong! Ichihoshi talked to himself in the match!" you said.

You turned to ichihoshi he was back in pain holding his head.

"then.. Ichihoshi brother is..." Endou said.

"he died along with his father in an accident." answered the coach.

"t-then, who have I been writing to..?" asked golem.

"most likely, it was ichihoshi himself. While in the hospital he was the younger brother Hikaru, but once he stepped outside, the older personality would took over." answered nosaka.

"right now, he is neither fully ichihoshi mitsuru nor ichihoshi Hikaru, and he exists with a damage mindset." Nosaka continued.

"is there anything we can do to we help him??" you ask.

"yes, you must help Misturu-kun and Hikaru-kun to fuse their personality, in order to make him know who he really is." he says.

"fuse personalities??" ask Shirou.

"the two split personalities must combine together into one." say our coach but soon got cut off by you.

"but if he fails..?"

"it might destroy the both personalities.." answered the coach.

"no way.." Said Asuto.

"I tought it might work since his strong emotion for soccer would help him out and overcome his past."

We all looked at each other, it's either we should try but it might fail and we would lose ichihoshi or it's not to try and ichihoshi has to live like this.

"Let's do it!" Said Endou hitting his both fist.

"Endou-san?" Said Hiroto.

"are you serious?" added haizaki.

"you want us to play while looking after ichihoshi?" asked Fudou.

"that kinda sound like parenting.." you look at Fudou.

He shrugged.

"don't worry ! I'll protect the goal" answered Endou.

You nodded.

"let's save ichihoshi!" you shouted.

"[L/N] is right! We'll help ichihoshi and win the match at the same time! Now everyone, let's start the second half!" said Endou.