Chapter 1: Battle Of The Gods

Dark mist filled the air accompanied by flashing strikes. Powerful winds crashing with the sea causing massive waves to befall the land. Nothing but the destruction could be seen. Buildings ensnared to the ground as if they were mere plants to be watered. It was clear as day that a battle has partaken here.

You'd think that only monsters would be capable of such an inhuman task. You wouldn't be wrong however, the monsters aren't the hideous, unpleasant being. No, these monsters resemble humans from stature to personality. Their strength was so vile that describing them as monsters would sound more complimentary than insulting.

On the air were seven of these creatures flying ever so greatly with wings on their backs. Lower in the air was but one standing as if gravity was nothing more than a peasant with as much power as a rubber blade.

"「True Heavenly Magic: Holy Light Ray 」 "

A fluorescent light appeared in the sky brightly shinning towards the ground. Melting everything it touches. This spell of the divine tier cast by one of the flying beings. Dressed in a long-sleeved, white robe which extended to his feet. This perpetrator was as pale as a ghost which complimented his perfectly white hair. This man who might as well be a cloud had a discerning feature one that was not common. On his upper back nestled four large, white wings and four more on his lower back.

"To think that you're this much of a threat. I'll make sure you perish here."

The light intensified as it slanted upwards facing his opponent. Burning everything in its way but, as soon as the light came close to this all inspiring figure it vanished. This feat astonished the proud caster as this was not possible. This spell was one of the strongest light-based spells ever to exist. it was unblockable and undodgeable, yet this man canceled it by firmly standing.

"Was that the best that you can do. I thought that one with the title the 'All-Powerful' would be more of a challenge"

This prideful statement. Meant to anger the divine being was said by the most arrogant of creatures. Standing strongly with his arms crossed. He had the longest white hair, reaching his feet. Wearing the finest gold armor, which filled his chest to his legs. Accompanied by a long white robe stretching out to his legs. His wings were larger and greater in number than that of his opponents. His bright arrogant smile filled the atmosphere as he toyed with his opponent.

"Come now, don't tell me that I sealed all your power. I'll allow you to ask for some assistance from your companions in the back."

Furious from the statement the All-Powerful clenched his fist. Grinding his teeth from what he said, he began to ferociously power up all while screaming

"BAAAAASTTAAARDD."

He flew swiftly to his foe with full intentions to kill. Thereafter followed by his allies. Their fight caused mass destruction to the lands. Creating a calamity that would soon be known as 'The Battle Of The Gods.'

We go back five years before when this all started. In a small village named Argracia (ar-grace-ia). a rural land located in a valley a few miles from the capital. Known for its greenery and farming, it was next to the forest. Filled with plenty of resources but equally full of low-level monsters.

On the northmost hill laid a large tomb. Although it looks small on the outside it was rather large on the inside. The tomb was large enough to hold at least one thousand people inside with space to spare. Dust filled the tomb along with spider webs in every corner. On the deepest part of the tomb, in its largest room was a coffin made of stone.

*BOOM*

A shattering sound echoed through the tomb. This was the sound of stone breaking, causing birds to fly away in a panic. The cover of the coffin was on the ground in pieces. Who would be able to break stone?