Chapter 2: The System

The lady sat down in terror. Playing through her mind is the villainous actions he would perform on her body. She knew that she would not leave untainted. Jenna understood that there was nothing she could do. The only choice was to accept her fate. As long as the harm does not reach her family. She wouldn't complain.

Silent. The only way to describe this encounter. The nudist stood with a look of curiosity. Wondering who this woman is and what her motives could be. Inside his head. He thought he had encountered an enemy. One proficient in using a knife. He needed to know how strong this enemy is.

"System analyze this woman"

[Name: Jenna Argracia Lvl: 6]

[Job: Villager]

[Affiliation: Argracia Village]

[Title: Granddaughter of the village chief]

[HP: 60 MP: 30]

[Str: 13 Luck: 50]

[Agi: 15 Int: 18]

[Def: 5 Wis: 5]

[Skills: Cast Fire, Cast Wind]

[Elemental Affinity: Fire, Wind]

[This is not an adversary you want to mess with.]

The system mocked him for being weak with that remark. Annoyed by the system's last comment he clenched his fist while looking down. It was a waste of time for him to dwindle around. He could tell this villager was no enemy.

" Who are you? What are you doing here?"

The lady was confused by what was going on. A naked man is rambling with himself. Jenna's perspective on this exposed person changed. He was no longer an evildoer but instead. A lunatic. One who speaks to themselves.

"My name is Jenna. I came here after hearing a loud sound. May I ask why you are naked"

The bare man realized his arrival was heard from the village.

"My arrival must have caused kinetic energy to burst out. In turn, breaking the stone in that room. The vibrations must have been heard by the villagers. As for why I'm naked I teleported here using one of my inventions. My clothes sadly did not join me ."

Jenna did not understand what he said. She gained her composure. Stood up from where she fell and cleared the dirt from her clothing. she felt terrible for thinking this maniac is a wrongdoer. When he is just a crackpot. Is what she thought.

"I'm sorry. I assumed you were a bad person. That was rude of me. As an apology, how about I get you some food and clothing."

"Thanks, a lot. My name is..."

'I have to think of a name.' He thought to himself. 'Using my real name will bring issues in the future.' At last, he came up with a name.

"Call me Quant."

The girl dashed towards her village. Grabbing her grandfather's old wear to take to Quant. The clothes were too large for his slender figure but, wore them anyway. They decided to make their way to the village. On the way, Quant wanted to use this time to gain information.

"I wanted to ask. Can you explain to me where we are? While you're at it. Explain the world and what's going on."

She was confused about what he said. Who would not know where they are let alone the world and its affairs. Jenna knew this hobo must have also been a drunkard. Taking drugs regularly. She decided to answer him either way.