f o u r

"Then it's settled""What do you mean 'it's settled' Mrs

"Then it's settled"
"What do you mean 'it's settled' Mrs. Park-"
"You're pairing up with Eunha, Jisung and Saeron will be a partner as well."

Donghyuck's face fell into a frown as he threw his head back, ruffling his hair in frustration. Saeron sat there in complete awe. She glanced at the boy sitting beside her, his body slumped into the chair as his fingers twirled on his pencil. Ignoring the bicker inside the room, he stayed quiet and acted as if nothing happened.

Oh well. It's better than having Donghyuck as a partner, right?

Saeron's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the bell, meaning the class was dismissed. Everybody started clearing their tables, grabbing their bags making their way out of the room.

The girl was putting her belogings inside her bag when the chair beside hers moved. She looked up, Jisung was already walking towards the door. Saeron zipped her bag, throwing it over one of her shoulders as she stood from her chair. At this point, Jisung had already gone out of class. She jogged, trying to chase the boy that technically saved her life.

As she stood in the hallway, her eyes searched for Jisung which was nowhere to be seen. Black..black..black, she thought to herself as she remembered his attire, eyes still searching for the boy. Black. He's wearing an all black.

Her eyes finally landed on a familiar figure's back near the corner of the hallway. Wearing an all black, of course. Her face lit up as she jogged towards him.

"Park Jisung!" Saeron called out, as she stood a few metres behind him. Hearing his name, Jisung stopped walking, turning his head as his gaze landed on her. Saeron walked up to him, now standing side by side.

"U-uh, I'm-," Jisung frigidly looked at the girl as she stuttered. Why am I stuttering? Just speak Saeron, you look dumb. The boy stood there as he lazily waited for her to speak, losing patience. He wasn't getting any sign of her speaking anytime. She was just.. stuttering. He didnt' see any sign of her speaking anytime. Letting out a frusturated sigh, Jisung proceeded to walk, leaving Saeron as she stood there.

She was just about to say something when he chose to just, idk, walk away? Rude. The girl chased him again, why is he walking so fast? His long legs brought him to the end of the now empty hallway. He heard a pair of shoes running towards him but kept on walking, ignoring the fact that someone's clearly following him at this point.

"Y-Yah!" the girl called, out of breath cause of the running. "Stop walking so fast for fuck sake," she blurted out causing the boy to halt again. Jisung turned his head, showing off his annoyed face. "Then speak," he demanded as he gave her a glare, causing shivers to run down Saeron's spine. "I just.. uhh.. w-when can we work on the project?" the girl asked nervous.

His aura, damn.

Jisung sighed, looking down to his feet. His hands were still in his pockets. His eyes went back up to the girl, as she was standing there waiting for an answer. He scoffed. "Are you seriously gonna talk about that right now?"

What a respond from a new boy.

Saeron uncomfortably shifted on her heels, laughing nervously as she played with her fingers. "O-oh, I mean we don't have to w-work on it now. I-I was just asking.. you know.. ehehe uhh.." Saeron stop being so nervous ffs.

Jisung only gave her a cold stare in return, not saying anything as he watched her stutter and being all nervous for no reason. Saeron looked at him then sighed. "You know what, Imma just go. Tell me if you have any ideas," she smiled. Turning her heels, she started walking the towards the other end of the hallway, but her pace came to a halt when she heard a cold voice speak.

"I'll meet you in the library after school."

Oohohohohoh, owkay let's see

short chapter but nyeh