Prologue

No one's POV

The frontier. A galaxy full of mysterious worlds and human life. For the longest time it has scarred by war and tyranny of the IMC.

Draining resources by force and killing off colonists that resist. The militia is battling the IMC to liberate the frontier. Among the ranks of both sides the pilots and titans rank above all else.

After the battle of Demeter and beyond a titan is blown away. As it lands into a unknown world. Damaged and weak it must a way to survive and hopefully. Find a new pilot.

Y/n POV

Titan designation: y/n 5555
Titan classification: Strider class

Date of activation: 10/7/20xxCurrent armory: Main weapon: 44mm cannon

Current armory:
Main weapon: 44mm cannon

Ordinance: rocket salvoTactical: vortex shieldCurrent status: critically damaged

Tactical: vortex shield
Current status: critically damaged.

Mission log: I have been critically damaged and I am separated from my pilot. I must try establish commutations with my pilot.

"Pilot (redacted) are you safe?" I receive no notifications from my pilot. All I received was static.

"Pilot (redacted) are you there?" Only static remained. That is when the link between me and my pilot was severed.

The pilot and titan link is essential for proper functionality. If it is broken then two possibilities have occurred.

One: the pilot has died and I failed protocol three

Or

Two: they believe me to be dead and so my pilot is transferred to another titan.

I must focus on the objective at hand. But now I have no objective. I tried to stand only for my body to slowly rise. My servos has been badly damaged from the battle. Battery level decreasing I must find an alternative power source.

I begin walking the dense trees of this forest. My camo blends in well concealing me from long range sights.

"I must acquire a higher vantage point to map my surroundings." Looking through the branches I see a clearing. Moving forward I peak my visor through to see what's ahead. I see a building located on a island.

I also deduced that it was nighttime due to the darkness of the light.

"By my calculations I'll be able to make that long jump. Although it may damage my legs even further. But I can detect repair tools I have vortex energy inside my arms. I can use the energy to use the tools. Much like BT-7274 has done." I began walking away from the shore to the calculate area.

"Wind 4 knots, heading 176, weight 2 tons." I say as ready my hand.

"Trust me." I say as I prepare to throw.

"Wait." I stop. I look at my hand to see that it was empty.

"Confirm. I am without a pilot." I say looking down.

I then start running ramping up speed as I go. The benefits of being a strider class is being able to move fast with a lightweight chassis.

When finally reach the beach I jump. With the velocity obtained I was able to reach the beachside but just barely. My legs take excessive damage. But still they hold.

"Objective complete. Next objective. Find repair tools and commence repairs." I began to move about. As I walked about I see that place resembles an academy. Much like the Militia training grounds where I first met my pilot.

I continue to wander until the energy signature was close. I then came up upon a warehouse. Opening the doors I entered closing them Behind me.

Locating them tools began to make repairs. To the best of my capabilities I was able to restore 67% of my chassis and critical systems. But my power is quickly fading. I must enter rest most for now. My best option is to wait until a friendly unit comes to assist me.

I then began to power down until everything was black.

(I hope you enjoyed my new take on the titanfall universe. Let me know what you think and should I continue with this.)