Roles and Worthy Info

Oc= Arrien.||||||||| Space & Thief AU

Roles:

Arrien: [Female] : Thief rogue with quite a large bounty on her head. But she's slippery and always has an escape plan! Never having been caught without wanting to. She's always gotten away. Some say she's a phantom, others disagree. But her reputation stands tall and it's one of the few things she actually is proud of. (And, just between you and me, she's got a heart ache for a certain pair of males.) Is allied occasionally with the Adeza Council.

Jim: Part of a thief trio-- with Claire Nunez (Aka the Midnight Thief) and Toby Domzalski (AKA the War Spirit). Jim's title is the Sapphire Crook, much to his dismay. Though his burglary skills are actually quite swell. He is allied with the Adeza thief Council though, so he has a place to lie low when needed.

Claire: The Midnight Thief: Claire Nunez, a very stealthy thief who excels in quiet thefts. When she's done a job, no one even realizes it until she's long gone with the loot and it's way too late. Due to this, the infamous Claire N. has quite a rather large bounty on her head as well. She romanticizes with Jim quite often, but not many know of their partner relationship-- aside from Toby. Naturally, she is allied with the Adeza Council, along with the rest of her trio.

Toby: The War Spirit: This boy particularly is great at stealing when there's a big distraction or a ton of chaos going around in his surroundings. He uses a ton of fear and confusion to his advantage to slip in while authorities are busy and takes whatever he pleases. (And is naturally (Again) allied with the Adeza Council.)

Steve and Eli: The Creep-Crookz: Lame name, I know. But don't let their original title get your guard down. With Steve's bronze and Eli's brains, they don't actually do half bad. The occasional break out is needed, but that's only one or twice every four-five months. Not bad. Not bad at all.

Krel Tarron: Akiridion Bandit, No. 1: This genius, however, never gets caught. Originally from the low planet of thieves (Akiridion 5) he grew up knowing how to thrive in the art of burglary, alongside his sister, Aja Tarron. After he and his sister abandoned their home planet after the case of their parent's deaths, they fled to the scholarly planet of Err-Tiffell. That was where Krel would sneak into scholar's lectures to learn, while his sister-- Aja -- would do... different activities. He doesn't need any alliances, the alliances need him.

Aja Tarron: Akiridion Bandit, No. 2: This warrior thief does not take lightly to the words 'no' or 'don't'. Personally, she hates them. Her way of doing things often include barging in and taking what she desires-- brutishly most times. She often relies on her brother for bailing. And most always gets his help. (But sometimes he'll let her sit in prison for a bit to teach her a lesson.) Aja-- during their time on Err-Tiffell-- was always gambling and getting into fights, which is the reason that Krel often avoided being seen in public with her while he gathered valuable information.

Hisirdoux Casperan: And Archie: These two can be the life of the party, stealing right from underneath the victim's noses. You'll see what I mean, dear readers. You'll see. They are personally close with the Trio of Thievery (Jim, Claire, and Toby.) They sort of know the Tarrons, and go out of their way to avoid the Creep-Crookz. Like, really avoid them. At all costs. (Well, most costs.)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(Oh and btw, this is a Douxie X Oc / Reader thing.) 

(ENJOY)

(Or maybe it's krel x oc?)

(Idk.)