S2: Chapter 3

Chapter 3
'Daily Life'

Back at the cafè where the remaining students were presented, all were finishing up their breakfast and conversations. Having 3 of their friends dead in mind, the survivors were oddly aware of each other, most likely out of cautiousness.

"Guys, I don't think we should be acting like this!" Moniwa announces, noticing the change in the group's behavior. Everyone hardly stared at him. "Acting like..?" Shirabu questioned, whilst raising a brow.

"We're avoiding each other! We can't go on like this, being split apart!! We have to stick together!!"

"And how long do you think that'll last?"

Moniwa turned himself towards the person who said that, and it turned out to be his close friend, Futakuchi.

"Look, you and maybe some others in here think that sticking together is the best solution in this situation. But remember this, we're in a killing game, so anything could happen. You either end up like Yaku, Akagi, or Konoha."

Moniwa and everyone were frozen. They couldn't believe what Futakuchi just said.

"Ok, that's straight-up rude Futakuchi." Semi starts off. Futakuchi folded his arms together and shrugged. "I'm just keepin' it real."

"Keep'in it real huh?" Atsumu walked up to Futakuchi. He then did the unpredictable and shoved him to the ground, causing everyone to gasp. Aone wanted to help him, but paused the act because of Osamu, who ran behind Atsumu and held him back. "Chill out." Osamu warned.

Futakuchi laughed at him, then stared up at Atsumu. His hair hooded his eyes, which made him look evil and kinda creepy.

"What? Think yer allowed to say disrespectful shit?"

"When were u so nice-"

"Fine fine, since you're so sensitive, I'll say it a different way." Futakuchi pushed himself up and walked towards Atsumu, so they were face to face. Oikawa rolled his eyes, since being cut off from Futakuchi.

"We're in a killing game, so anything could happen. You either end up killing yourself, become a victim, or become a killer." Futakuchi repeated his line, as he taunted the fueling, restrained Atsumu.

"He's not wrong though!!" Said a cheerful voice. It was Monokuma, with no sign of his daughter lying around. No one really seemed to react to his appearance, since they were probably used to it.

"What do you want now?" Hirugami asked the newly arrived bear. "Well...I made it clear when I introduced myself, but anyway! I just came to announce that I've uploaded a new motive to your e-Handbook! Make sure to check it out!! Upupupu..."

"And what if we don't?" Akaaahi says to Monokuma, who looked like he was about to leave. "If you don't? Hm, I'm sure everyone watched their motive video the last time." Monokuma pondered.

The monochrome bear wasn't wrong. Everyone watched the first motive and apparently that motive stuck through a certain persons mind. And that person turned out to become a killer.

"Well, if you don't, I'm sure you'll meet a very bad outcome!!" That made everyone shiver. "That's that!! Y'all better watch your motive videos!! Or else..." Monokuma's jagged eye flashed red again. That had to mean something...something bad.

"And....he's gone." Oikawa mutters right on cue. For a brief moment, there was silence. "I'll watch my motive later..." Shirabu rolled his eyes and glanced at his e-Handbook.

"Wait a damn minute, why do I have Moniwa's motive video?"

"Eeehhhh!!??" Moniwa screeched, hearing Shirabu say that. The group was confused. "Wait why? What the fuck!? That's our own business that no one should even know!!" Semi ranted but quickly covered his mouth.
"Sorry for my language."