Hope?

-++-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

As I think I am all alone. Guess what? I'm pregnant. Yes I am 3 months pregnant only because of that night incident. I wonder if you would accept this accident child or would you reject it? Well I don't care anymore, what I have to care is taking care of my body as best as I could and become the best mother for this beloved child.

I stopped asking about your presence instead I pay most of my attention on my stomach and taking good care of myself. Once this child born I won't have to be alone anymore....

After you received the news you still didn't come to visit me. Nutrition is being sent every week without a delay but your shadow is no where to be found.

If my sister know about this child, she would get rid of it, so I plan to tell her and my parent when I am near my due date. So if any thing happen, my child would still survive. 5 months past in a blink, today I will go to visit my parent house, I wonder how will they react? Shock? Surprise? Proud? Or remain indifferent?

Haha, they gave me a small smile which didn't even reach their eyes, they remain indifferent that is. But for my sister her mouth hang open before she quietly give me a death glare. I shrug it off.

Not wanted to sit with my awkward parents, I walked around my old home, the place where I used to live and then when I accidentally walk past my sister room and overheard her conversation with one of the maid.

"You useless being!! I told you to drug him and put him in my room!! And you just have to screw everything!! Now this sister of mine is even pregnant with his child!!!"

"Mistress I'm sorry!! I....."

"You what??!!"

"My lady, At least mister Astra love you, and he come to visit you everyday leaving his wife all alone at home. So what's so great about having his child if she didn't receive his love?"

"It's isn't the same!! I ask him to give me a child but he always tell me it's not a good time!! But she!!! She have his a piece of his flesh!!"

I cannot believe my ears, I know my sister is not a nice person but drugging someone? I push the door opened reveal myself to before them......