Forever

"I believed it was the trauma from stair accident. She might have lost her memory due to her head injury" After he gave her a quick check up the doctor informed Astra .

"Will she able to recover?" Just the idea of her not able to remember him forever makes him dreadful.

"I'm afraid it's entirely depends on her. If she wishes to keep contact with her past, then there still might be a chance"

"But she wasn't willing to be in contact with me"

"I suggest you allow her to slowly recuperate. It might be benefit for her."

"Yes......I understood."

After the doctor left, Astra turn to look at his wife who was busied playing with their child.

She was smiling so freely unlike her old self which there was always a shadow of loneliness lingering around her. Those pale blue orbs were ceaselessly full of sorrow and pain.
     ______________________

Everything was going great until Amelia decided she didn't t want to stay in this mansion any longer.

"Don't you really want to remember your past, not at all?"

Amelia nodded her head. "Whatever my memories is, I don't think I want to know it." She gave him a soft smile. She have a feeling that her past is full of pain and regret. Hence burying it forever might be the best options.

"What about our child? Is he going to grow up without a full family?"

"I'm sorry, I doubt I will be a good mother to him. but I think he will be excellent under your care, my duke."

Yes, it was him, it was all his fault. He destroy this family by his own hands.

"Thank you for taking care of me all this while, I was in depth to you. I will gratefully repay them in my afterlife."

"Can you not go?" He was practically begging her. He could feels his blood runs cold, just the thought of not seeing her again....

"My apologies, but I've decided"

How come it's turn out like this? They were so happy the last few months, weren't they?!

She is leaving him. Not even with an ounce of hesitation.

She's going to start a new life, without him.

Only If he had learnt to love her sooner, then she would become his.
But in this world, there's no such thing as "If".

He had completely lost her, forever.