Chapter Eight: Relationships

Brentwood, CA📌
James Mansion

15:45pm

I let out a frustrated breath as I scrolled through Twitter trying to make sense of the trending rumors about me cheating on Amara with Devenity while also fooling around with Sienna. Since Mikey was still in LA I decided to hit him up so he could help me out but nigga is unreliable I mean have you seen his past relationships???

MW1 💯🖤🏀

↪️Mane where u at??

About 15mins away😭↩️

Locking my phone, I punched my pillow as I had to swallow up my pride and go to Tayga's room for help.

Knocking twice before hearing a faint 'come in', I got in, shut the door, ran screaming and jumped face first on to her bed.

She sighed before telling Reef, "Bye baby".

Don't get me wrong I'm happy for her but if I'm not happy no one deserves to be happy.

"Reef probably feels left out when the boys talk about how pretty their girlfriends are", I kissed my teeth only to receive a hard pillow wack in the face

"Get out!" She yelled kicking me with her sock covered feet making me fall off the bed

I groaned as I clutched onto the side of my stomach where she had kicked, " I'm trending on Twitter for being in a supposed entanglement with Sienna and Devenity whilist I'm with Amara".

Bentley snorted as she crawled onto the edge of the bed, "Always knew you was a man whore"

Ignoring her comment I proceeded with my story, "Now she probably tripping and she's going to accuse me of cheating then blow up and cause a fucking war!" I let out a frustrated groan

She gave me a bored look as she unlocked her phone going to Twitter. Her face scrunched up in distaste, "This is bad but this be all your fault brother"

I rolled my eyes, "No shit Sherlock"

Rolling her eyes back she sighed, "If you truly liked or loved Amara you wouldn't have done what you did. But knowing your bitch ass, you can never be satisfied with one plate–"

"Not true!" I defended

"Shut up. There's no saving your Relationship, if anything be honest with yourself and with  Amara and let go cause she don't deserve any of yo shit cause she's been nothing but good to you", Bentley explained

I kept quiet cause it's true, "I deserve douchebag of the year"

"Yes you do now go tell that girl the truth and let her go cause you need to work on yourself first cause clearly you're not fit for a relationship", she said

Saying nothing more I stood up grabbing a pillow in the process and whacked her big ass head sending her rolling from the bed to the floor. I watched as she landed with a thud, "Karma is a bitch", I snarled as I ran to the door.

I was stuck in between two choices between a black graphic tee or a white graphic tee. Tonight I had a date with this fine fine girl named Ryan who I had been crushing on for a while and I just wanted to show out for myself and most importantly for her.  Dressed in a pair of baggy army green cargos, jordan 4s with a fresh fade... I was ready to finesse.

Since Tayga's room is the closest to mine I decided to go to her for help. Knocking once, I barged in and found Tayga on the floor

"You good?" I asked throwing the shirts on her bed