Chapter Eleven: Florida Two

"Erik please". I begged holding onto his hand with tears in my eyes. Looking up at me with his beautiful brown eyes, he knelt down kissing my hand repeatedly

"Bentley Zara James will you make me the happiest man on Wakanda and marry me?" He opened a black velvet box revealing a diamond ring whichhad specs of vibranium in the rock, it was beautiful.

The sound of drums snapped me out of thought as I embraced Erik as Beyoncé began to sing Spirit. Erik wrapped his arms around me and leaned in all of a sudden it started to rain and I felt like I was drowning...

Gasping for air I shot up from the sheets as I felt my entire body drenched in cold water. Shareef stood there holding a small bucket trying to contain his laughter.

Pissed was an understatement.

"Baby...sorry but I had to," he laughed as if it were some fucking comedy.

Ripping the damp sheets off my body, I headed straight to the bathroom making sure to bang the door shut behind me before locking it. I was big mad.

Shareef tried knocking a couple of times but I ignored him. I was about to be Mrs Killmonger and I don't think he understands what that means.

After showering, I did my daily skin routine before changing into a cute fit which was a pair of blue baggy denim dungaree shorts, a black tee and white chanel trainers. I styled my hair into an Afro puff and laid my edges real good before applying gloss, putting mascara and waxing my brows.

Getting into the kitchen, I found Reef holding a plate of chocolate syrup pancakes with a glass of orange juice and a bowl of fruit.

"Morning Ma sorry I woke you up like that but I made you breakfast," he apologetically said

I couldn't help it but fold cause he looked adorable even though he messed up my proposal.

"I'm still mad but thank you", I said giving him a quick peck before taking a seat.

"You forgive me?" He asked as he fed me the last of the pancake

"Yeah". I cooed opening my mouth so he could me some grapes

"What we doing today?" I asked as I finished washing the plates

He took out his phone. "First we gonna head over to the crib then meet a couple of people, go bowling then lunch and lastly we gonna go for fishing". He locked his phone putting it away.

Not bad but I don't know how to fish.

"Ion know how to fish". I whined drying my hands

He smiled wrapping his arms around me. "I'll teach you bae". We looked at each other before sharing a kiss.

My phone went off and looking at the caller ID it was the home landline.

"Yes", I answered

"Bentley why did you snitch!" Bryce cried before letting out a breath

"What do you mean Bry?" I asked confused

"Pops found out I have an Instagram and deleted my account," he whined most probably shaking his head

"And how is that my fault cause I never told him you have a secret ig account?" I asked unsure where I was involved in this

"Well your big ass parrot mouth did," He grumbled viciously.

"I blurted it out by mistake but I didn't think he actually took note of that", I mumbled defending myself as I fastened my Fanny lack on my waist then slipping on my Cartier sunglasses