The best headache

Rita's POV
I have been living in the titans tower for 4 days now. They never take me out for there missions. Though robin is very particular about my training. They went to fight a thing known as plasmus yesterday I requested Robin that please let me join but he straight away said a no he said I don't know how to fight in a proper way and from yesterday after the fight raven is in her room she did not came out of there.( suddenly I heard a knock on my door )
Beast boy: hey rits can I come in.
Rita: yes
(Beast boy comes in and shuts the door)
Beast boy: hey you are still working on your laptop.(sits on the bed )
Rita: hey I had to work on the update on bandi.
Beast boy: oh and what about my workout
Rita: you are becoming health conscious now beasty.
Beast boy: thanks to you for helping me.
Rita: so what are you sad about.
(Beast boy looked at her with a confused look as she closed her laptop and sat next to bb)
Rita: hey bandi are the files saved (yes) so beasty why are you sad.
Beast boy: I am not sad.
Rita: yes.. you are because you think rae is anger on you that's why she is inside her room and that's the reason you are here half an hour early.
Beast boy: how can you understand people so well.
Rita: talent beasty talent
Beast boy: yae ummm should I apologize for that stupid prank.
Rita: what is to ask about it stupid but my mind says it's not that it's something else.
Beast boy: hmm I see what do you think it is.
Rita: I don't know beasty but it's not something serious.
Beast boy: oh how can you say it's not serious.
Rita: she came to the kitchen and I made her tea in the morning she took it and said a thanks and left.
Beast boy: it is our time for the workout now.
Rita: I will wear my gym wear and be there in two minutes.
Beast boy: ok(gets up and leaves)
Meanwhile with raven

Raven: ummm my head it's
Ahh I should meditate ( starts meditating ) ahh it still heart's. She put her clok  on and goes to the kitchen with her cup in her hand and made some tea. While returning to her room she saw rita and beast boy workout together rita saw her and waved at her with a nice smile but raven just walked away.
Rita: see I think she is all right.
Beastboy: hmm guess so I had a question
( and stands up from his pushup position)
Rita: sure ask
Beast boy: have you ever dated someone you are perfect in everything you know how to do things and you are a nice person.
Rita: that's so sweet of you beasty but I have never dated anyone thought I was a school topper and active in sports but I don't like these things and I have never tried also because I was very busy with my self.
( she replied with a big smile)
Beastboy: oh ok just curious
Rita: no problem now 80 situps common hurry up.

After  there  workout
Rita: so I am going to take a shower now.
Beast boy: same
(They both move towards there rooms)
Rita: hey bandi what should I wear ( I don't know there is no program in me which I know about fashion) oh ya I should make one for you (she then took out a pair of brown jeans and a black full sleeve shirt) let's go to the kitchen bandi.
( walks towards the kitchen stops in front of raven's room)
Raven: I was trying to sleep when I heard a knock on my door agh it's rits.
Rita: hey rae do you want to have tea.( no answer) hey rae  I know that you are in here. If you are going to stay quiet I will come in I know the code and if you have changed it I will scan it again.
Raven: ohh rits go away
Rita: ohh thanks rae I hear come in
Raven: no I said ( rita comes in ) no one comes in my room
Rita: I am not no one I am you friend ( walks and sits next to rae) so I know you are not angry on beast boy for not coming out of your room
Raven: yes but I will like if he apologizes to me.
Rita: he will rae he was willing to apologizes for the matter of time now tell me what's wrong
Raven: I have a severe  headache.
Rita: why didn't you tell me (stands up)
Raven: what will you do about it.
Rita: head massage ok turn your back towards me.
Raven: no it will get ok by itself.
Rita: I know but what about a try.
Raven: no
Rita: plz rae once
Raven: ok (she turns her back towards her)
Rita: now close your eye rae
Raven: ok but she didn't close her eyes but eventually she felt relaxed as the pressure was comforting and then her eyes closed she felt her worries go away from her mind it was relaxing her inside out and slowly slowly her eyes got dark and she went into a deep sleep.
Rita: hey rae are you enjoying rae ( rea bent her head a little) oh you are asleep ok ( she slowly giggles and took of her clok and put it aside and lay her comfortably on her bed and tucked her with her dark blanket) hey bandi she looks cute when she sleeps ( yes)
rita took her phone out and slowly said rae cheese and took 2 pictures with the sleeping raven and moved out of her room.
( she goes to the common room and saw cy and bb play)
Rita: hey guys what's up
Cyborg: nothing rits just kicking his green butt again.
Beast boy: I will kick your butt now (as he demanded for a rematch)
Cyborg: not now I have to work on the T-car
Rita: hey can I help you
Cyborg: do you know something about cars hmmm
Rita: ya as I am a super car freak
Cyborg: ok I am working on the power of my car
Rita: I will help you in that also so one day we all will go to a long drive. We will make a roof that could be removed and...
Cyborg: you are only dreaming we have to work on it.
Rita: yae so let's go
Beast boy: can I talk to you rits
Rita: sure
Cyborg: I will meet you at the garage.
Rita: be there in 5.
Beast boy: what did raven say.
Rita: you saw me
Beast boy: yes
Rita: she had a headache and now she is ok.
Beast boy: is she angry with me.
Rita: nah but who told you to be a lizard and hide inside her book
Beast boy: (awkwardly smiles) no one
Rita: ok I have to help cy bye beastboy and where is star and robin
Beast boy:  they had a meeting with the city mayor.
Rita: oh ok.

Hi guys I have to think a lot to write this pls support
Bye
Peace out