I miss her but I don't remember her

All the titans raced to the common room Robin was standing in the middle and all the titans surround him all having worried faces looking at the screen in front of them.

Robin: it's the hive robin said angrily.

All the titans lurking for Robin comand and he said those word which everyone was craving for 

Robin: Titans Go.

They all ran to the garage but Robin stopped rita and terra.

Rita and terra looked confused

Robin: you are not titans now so you can not come with us.

Rita: see robin we are here to help you she stopped speaking when Robin sat on his bike and went away followed by the rest of the titans. 

Cyborg left in the t-car Starfire was flying next to the car and raven flyed on top of the car.

Beastboy was the last to leave he said catch up with you guys later he then turned into a pterodactal and left the garage door closed.

Leave rita and terra a little confused.

Rita started heading toward the common room she was stopped by a hand on her shoulder she turned to see terra.

Terra: so what do you think you will take beastboy away from me.

Rita: what… do… she waited and thought oh so she is jealous wow golden opportunity and she smirked.

Terra shouted at the top of her voice speak up.

Rita: I don't know what are you talking about.

Terra : lies I saw you saving him when he was in danger.

Rita : so what are you assuming from that terra to save someone only means that I want to take him away from you in fact he is totally not interested in you to be honest.

Terra who is now very angry said oh so now you are going to tell me what does he think now.

Rita: no no I am tell you so you don't get insulted repeatedly she smirked and started to make her way to the kitchen terra followed her and jumped in front of her.

Rita: you know you are blocking my way.

Terra: oh as in you didn't pop up in way.

Rita: this is for the first and the last time I'm saying this MOVE AWAY TERRA.

Terra: and what if I didn't move she said as her eyes star to glow yellow.

Rita smirked and said then you asked for it.

As terra started to use her powers to lift some rocks and rita took to her fighting they heard someone shout.

STOP IT RIGHT NOW

They both looked at robin who was standing there angrily looking at both of them. The beast boy was standing there with a sad expression. Raven had no expression. Cyborg folded his hands angrily against his chest and the starfire had a worried expression on her face.

Terra: robin she….

Robin: shhhhhh he said placing his index finger against's his lips what do you guys think huh.

Rita: Robin I she was interrupted by a bird boy giving a death glare.

Robin: DID I ASK YOU he took a pause CYBORG.

Cyborg: yay he said getting a little scared.

Robin: turn on the cctv cameras of the hallway and the common room NOW.

Cyborg: ok.

They all moved their head towards the screen they saw that terra was the one who started the fight they all eyed terra.

Rita: told ya.

Terra: ok it's pretty late now I have to sleep. She fake yawned and started to leave the room.

Beastboy: you own some apologizes to someone.

Terra: if it's not you I don't own any apologizes she said and left the room.

Beastboy: dude you guys should not be alone.

Rita: let it be beasty not who wants some pancakes.

Everyone nodded in agreement as rits headed toward the kitchen to start the process of making her delicious pancakes.

Timeskip to 9:00 pm

Rita was sitting on the edge of the roof tears streaming down her cheaks one by one.
She was scared by a hand that landed on her shoulder she quickly wiped away the tears and slided her phone inside her pocket and moved her head towards the hand it was raven.
Raven: so you know how to cry also huh.
Rita: no I... was not crying you know something went into my eyes and...sniff
Raven: yes and.. she said softly.
Rita: yes rae this is my problem she sniffed.
Raven: ya I know you can not lie she said and smiled.
Rita: sniffed so how did.... you know I am here.

Raven: just like you. So who's  photo is it.
Rita: so you saw it.
Raven: ofcourse you were slow she smirked.
Rita: ok but don't tell anyone.
Raven: I will ziplock myself.
Rita took her phone out of her pocket and showed raven. There was a man about 25 years old his eyes were brow and blond hair his nose was a little pointy and had a huge smile on his face and the woman almost 23 years she had black hair blue eyes a small nose and she was looking at the baby which is in her hands and smiling at her.

Raven: so that cute baby is you right.
Rita shook her head.
Raven: and they are your mom and dad.
Rita said yes in a very soft voice.
Raven: so you said...
Rita: ya my dad is still alive but mom died when I was 2 or 3 years I don't remember anything about her like...how she used to look.... though I have some photos of her and dad but I don't have any memories about her.
Raven: I am so she got intrupted again..

Rita: I know don't be sorry about anything I think you should rest for a while she said and started to get up but she was intrupted by a hand on her shoulder and she sat down again next to raven.

Raven said after exhaling you know you can tell me everything.

Rita: ya but you know it's a very long story and to be honest I...umm don't know anything about that.. you must be thinking it's weird that I don't remember who is my mom she sniffed.

Raven: no I don't think like that I know it hard but I think I can help she said with a smile.
Rita stood up and said

Rita: so umm I think now you should sleep you have a fight to watch tomorrow she said cheerfully and winked and started to walk away and I would love to take some help thanks in advance.

And then they both walked away happily.

I am so sorry for the late update. I was a little busy with my exams and a little sick too. New updates will be coming soon hopefully. I have literally planned everything but it's yet to be executed.

And for now bye and 
Peace out