I Think I Love You-Keith Partridge (The Partridge Family)

From the show: The Partridge Family

You thought it was just another normal day as you helped out with the junior high school play. What you didn't anticipate was Keith Partridge showing up. You had heard about his reputation as the cocky guy at school, since he was in a famous singing group. You were not in the mood to deal with him as he strolled up to you.

"Hey, is this where they're working on the play," he nicely asked, but you were on guard for any phony charm.

"Yeah," you curtly answered.

"I don't even want to be here. My mom's forcing me, since she caught me drinking with my friends." You remained silent as you just listened to his story. "What makes it worse is my brother, Danny is in this play. He's going to be bugging me about it the whole time. I don't suppose you could help me out with the sets and stuff."

You finally faced him as you decided, "Tell you what, I'll help you. On one condition."

"What condition," Keith hesitantly asked.

"That you don't fall in love with me," you boldly stated.

He didn't seem amused as he emphasized, "Those rumors aren't true. I'm actually a nice guy."

"Sure," you replied, not believing him. Your days were soon spent painting large scenes, and you hated to admit that Keith wasn't as bad as everyone made him out to be. You even got excited when you saw him one afternoon with his family.

"Hey, Keith," you greeted with a smile and a wave, but he appeared uncomfortable.

"Who's this," his mother, Shirley kindly questioned.

"Oh, just some girl from school," he shrugged, instantly hurting your feelings. No introductions or anything were followed by that statement, him basically just leaving you behind. You decided you didn't want anything to do with Keith Partridge, or at least you thought until opening night. After the play had finished, Keith was filled with so much joy it was over that he reached over and kissed you on the lips. Although it made your head spin in the best, absolute way, you found yourself dashing out of there, not sure how else to react. Your father was the Baptist minister, so you weren't allowed to date.

It shocked you when shortly after that incident, you found out Keith actually requested permission to your father for you to date, and now the two of you were constantly together. Things couldn't be better until the day you found out you had cancer. A heavy weight was on your chest despite having the best boyfriend, and you feared what the future might hold.

On a beautiful, starry night, Keith bought you a telescope, which brought tears to your eyes.

"Thank you so much, Keith. You didn't have to," you hugged him before planting a kiss on his lips.

He gently rubbed your shoulders as he held onto you. "I wanted to. Besides, how often do you get to see a full moon?"

"About once a month," you cleverly responded, causing Keith to smile as he laughed slightly.

When you were gazing up at the shining sphere in the sky with your new gift, you heard a tune gradually fading into existence. You straightened up as you slowly turned around, seeing Keith at the head of his family as they sang their famous song, "I Think I Love You." Your heart soared with happens as Keith walked towards you with his silver microphone in hand, melting as he expressed the words directly at you. At the very end he even changed the lyrics to, "I Know I Love You." Once the song ended you were in for another surprise as he gone down one knee.

"(Y/N), I really do love you, will you marry me?"

Once you could form the words you told him, "Yes, of course I'll marry you, Keith."

He enveloped you in a hug before shouting to his family, "She said, yes!"

They all cheered in the background, and soon that moment morphed to the big day in a grand church. You and Keith were both 18, so you weren't getting married too young. Married life with Keith Partridge was pure bliss, and part of you didn't believe it was the chemotherapy that cured your cancer, you believed it was the angel standing before you with his beautiful music.

A/N: Hey guys, this imagine was requested by, MrsLeonardo_Dicaprio. It's based off of the movie, "A Walk to Remember." I hope you enjoyed it. Please remember to comment, vote, and follow if you did. Thank you so much! <3