II - Meatbuns?!

"Shoyo-ku—I mean, Shoyo-chan, did you experienced symptoms or some strange changes in your body before fully turning into a girl?" the doctor uttered as he check the lab results

Changes? What changes? The most important change is that I was turned into a girl! Besides, what symptoms is he talking about? I didn't have—" Oh! There might be!" I shouted with eyes fully wide opened.

It might be the reason why I became like this! That must be it! "What is it?" the doctor asked fully anticipating my answer.

"I ate thirty meat buns last night!" I shouted confidently.

"Nani?" everyone questioned as if they didn't expect it.

Was it really those?! If I just had known that it would turn me like this, I should have just starve myself!

"It was the meat buns, right?! It might have turned into this because I ate too many!" I cried, touching my chest that was fully formed.

Okaa-san, with tears in her eyes, suddenly hid her face with the help of her hands. "Okaa-san, I'm sorry! I didn't know!" I shouted, comforting my mom.

"Shoyou, I have suffered greatly. It's too unbelievable. " mom said and looked at me in the eye.

I was about to hug her tight when I notice her lips twitching. Huh? "That wasn't a symptom, Shoyo! And what meat buns are you talking about?!" she laughed.

Natsu then shook her head as if she's done listening to us. I turned to the doctor and just like mom, his lips was twitching as if he was about to burst out laughing. "Shoyo-chan, meat buns are just meat buns. No matter how much you ate, you won't change into a girl overnight. Hm. Maybe I should cross out having higher intelligence in these changes then."

"Rude!" I stomped my feet and pouted just like what I normally do but I got silence in return.

Eh?! Is it that my lil sis hates me now?! Natsu should have run over me after I did that! "Wah! Sho, you're too cute! Stay like that forever, please!" Okaa-san who was fangirling said while pinching my cheeks.

What cute?! I was cuter when I had my appearance as a boy tho! And Natsu was the one I was expecting to hug me! "Okaa-chan, stop!" Natsu yelled and run to me then held my hand.

"No, but seriously. I really think that the meat buns are the problem!" I reminded them.

The doctor then sighed and said, "No, it ain't."

"Yes. It.—"

"Then why is it the reason?"

"Because it smelt too good to be true!" I answered.

I was confident enough that I shouted it with a determined face on. "Sho-chan, did you really described the meatbuns in existing words? Doc, maybe you also need to study how his brain work." Okaa-san said, grinning.

"What do you mean, okaa-san?! I can describe something with words!"

Natsu then tightened her grip on my hands and said, "No. Onii-chan would just go fuwa and gwah." with a shocked look in her face as if she was petrified.

The doctor then touched his forhead. "You know that the meat buns might have a secret recipe, right?" he said which made my heart stop and my face getting red.

"What secret recipe?! Meatbuns tastes just like meatbuns!" I shouted with great dissapointment.

Who would even dare change the meatbuns recipe?!

"Okay. Then, where did you buy it?"  he asked in return of what I said.

I froze at his statement and looked at my left side. "You did buy it, right?" Okaa-san asked and raised her right eyebrow.

"Onii-chan!" Natsu yelled.

"Uhm—no. I saw it in the gym and just ate it. I mean I can't just ignore those animated like meatbuns that goes gwah when I saw it!"

"Gwah? Animated"

I excitedly showed him a picture that I took and posted in instagram. "See?! It smelt like fuwa~And then when I—when I took a bite it became bam~" I said and describe my words with actions.

Remembering those meat buns just made me want to eat them again! It smelt too fuwa and although it tastes like what meatbuns taste like, it goes bam to your mouth!" Onii-chan! Ew, you are drooling! " Natsu screamed and threw me a handckerchief.

"Then, for now, I assume that those meatbuns are probably gone by now. I will talk about this case with my superiors. We will contact you again. " the doctor said, not believing me. Hmp!