01

— edited

"Oikawa-kun!"

"You look handsome today!"

"Ah, he's so perfect!"

The fan girls began exclaiming as soon as the brown-haired male reached the school's building entrance. Oikawa greeted his fans and looked up, locked his eyes at a certain H/C-haired who stood a few meters away from him. He sent her a wink and his iconic smile before walking towards the building to the lockers. Majority of the girls saw who he looked at and squealed to see their ship sailing right in front of them.

'Good. Nobody stepped over the line,' Y/N thought as her eyes scanned over the girls who were still following Oikawa. Although her face held a smile, she was feeling extreme delight after receiving affection from her beloved.

'Ah, everything he does makes me want him more and more~ I need to remind those girls that nobody loves him like I do.' Y/N inwardly smirked before facing her own fans who was with her the whole time.

Being popular was quite a hassle but she could always use her reputation as an advantage whenever she needed to.

"Seijoh's Princess! You're early today!"

"You look beautiful with your hair styled like that!"

"Congratulations on your win yesterday, you really are the Ace!"

"Oh, you guys flatter me too much," She clasped her hands together on her chest, smiling sweetly and adding a head tilt to her pose, "Thank you for supporting me~" She said, causing her fans to squeal as some began taking pictures of her.

'At least I'm getting something from all this annoying crap.' Y/N had almost rolled her eyes when they squealed loudly, annoyed at the noise they're making.

-Time Skip, Lunch -

"Hajime! Have you seen Tōru?" Y/N approached the dark-haired male, placing her bento on the table just across Iwaizumi's.

"Oikawa?" Her cousin Iwaizumi, confirmed still chewing his food, he then pointed in the direction behind him. "That's where I last saw him go, so he's probably still there."

"Thanks! Also, I made this yesterday!" Y/N said with a grin, handing Iwaizumi a box of homemade macarons.

"Wait. Was this the reason why you asked me what I like between chocolate or strawberry at 2 AM?"

"Hm. Maybe," Y/N trailed off. "Anyway, I hope you'll like them though. I'll be back for a bit!" Y/N said, before walking to wher Iwaiumi last saw Oikawa. She began thinking about how Oikawa will react once she gives him her gift, a small smile on her face.

Y/N paused in her tracks after hearing a female's voice from around the corner of the building, it sounded like the girl was having trouble with expressing her thoughts. 'Oh~? Who might that be?'

She felt mood darken a bit after hearing what the girl had uttered out, it was a confession. Tilting her head a bit to see around the corner and she was right about seeing a girl, a second-year to be exact. Her eyes shifted a bit to see her beloved standing in front of the girl, a kind smile resting on his face.

Y/N's smile faded and the glint in her eyes turned to a possessive one, she shifted her now cold and hard gaze at her underclassman. Even after hearing Oikawa apologize at her, which meant he can't accept her confession, it was a relief for Y/N but it still didn't stop her from planning something.

This girl is so going to regret unfortunately existing in the same lifetime as Y/N.

After the girl ran away crying, Y/N's expression switched back to her giddy self to not appear suspicious to Oikawa as she walked out the corner before walking towards him.

"Tōru, I finally found you~! You weren't with Hajime at the usual place, so I came to look for you." She said, confusion took over seeing Oikawa look back at where the girl had run off to. "What were you doing?" Y/N asked, acting clueless. Oikawa laughed at her for asking, he then ruffled her hair before replying.

"Nothing important. Come on, Iwa-chan might eat my lunch." Oikawa reached down and held Y/N's hand, he led the two of them back to Iwaizumi while Y/N's heart pounded at the gesture, her grin widened.

        'His hand is so soft~ I won't let any other girl touch him but me...'

She unconsciously squeezed Oikawa's hand, earning a worried look from the male to which Y/N replied with a reassuring smile, "I just like how warm your hand is. Now come on, I have something I want to give you~" Y/N jogged ahead, dragging the male with her, laughing when Oikawa tripped a bit at the sudden tug.

They arrive at their usual table outside and sat down, Y/N sat beside her cousin as Oikawa sat across them. The H/C girl then handed Oikawa a small decorative box with assorted macarons inside, a ribbon tied around it. A note was placed on the middle of the ribbon.

'Hope you're having a great day~' The note read, Oikawa smiled warmly and thanked Y/N.

"Expect more of these in the future, since I'll be experimenting on the flavors," Y/N informed, fully facing the male she continued, "Who were you talking to a while ago? You didn't give me a proper answer." She pouted, poking his shoulder while chuckled at her act.

"I already told you, they're not important to be wasting time on. So don't worry about it, come on, let's eat or Iwa-chan might leave us again after he finishes." Oikawa replied, opening his bento.

"Fine." She sighed, doing the same as they ate. Iwaizumi watched the scene unfold while finishing up his food. 'It's obvious these two have a thing for each other.' He thought, also knowing neither of the two will confess first. He then shook his head and chuckled at the thought.

"Iwa-chan officially lost it." Oikawa teased after hearing his friend's sudden chuckle. Iwaizumi gave him a look before replying, "Shut up, trashykawa."

[ ×  ×  × ]