05

- edited

- Time Skip, Sometime After -

The day finally came when the two had finally decided to confess. And of course, they weren't blind to not notice all the hints the other throws at them. Like the constant disappearance of the students who messed with either one of them caused by the other.

Also from the soft gestures, like how Y/N never failed to give Oikawa a macaron with a note before and after school everyday. And how Oikawa would always hold Y/N's hand under the table during lunch or in their classes together.

A month passed and the two now sat on the wooden swing placed behind the school, specifically the school's garden. Comfortable silence hung as they treasured having their beloved's presence beside them with no one to ruin their moment. [A/N: Let's imagine Seijoh has one 'cuz I don't know if they do or not. I just wanted to write a scene like this as I'm a hopeless romantic---]

Now the question was, aren't they supposed to be in class by now? Good question. No, because someone somehow managed to find Yuri's corpse in the 3rd-floor bathroom. After reporting it to the teachers, the police were called and the students were held for a while for investigation. Which made Y/N's mood drop a ton as she got reminded of the trash she had left in the crime scene.

Of course, no evidence was found, only the fact that Yuri had drowned and noticeably large cut on her head, with dried blood around the area. The police concluded the interrogations finding nobody suspicious except for those close to the victim. The students were sent home but Oikawa and Y/N agreed to come back an hour later once the coast was clear.

Here they were, sitting next to each other, holding the other's hand.

"You should how much I love you by now, Tōru~"

"I know Y/N~ I'm also aware you're the culprit of the case a while ago."

"Aw what gave it away, did you hear clues from the police investigation?"

"No~ I just connected how she disappeared the day she confessed to me. I must say drowning her was a cleaner method."

The two shared an amused laugh, Y/N smirked as she poked Oikawa's shoulder. "Well, I know why you killed Takeru 2 weeks ago."

"Oh? Why did I? Enlighten me, dear Y/N~" Oikawa teasingly leaned near Y/N's face, their eyes locking as Y/N continued, "It's because of how he looked at me~ Of course, I'd notice a douchebag's intentions just by them staring at me."

"That's one, N/N~ Come on, I know that you also know when I planned that right?"

"It was when I was off to get rid of Yuri, the time he butted in~ I knew you were spying on me," Y/N chuckled as Oikawa smirked. There was a short comfortable silence as Y/N then leaned her head on Oikawa's shoulder, the male wrapped his arm around her shoulders. Pulling her closer to his side, as the two loved every second of the moment they were in.

The two had a silent agreement that they now belong to each other and that itself made it clear that if anyone interfered or tried anything to one of them, then the other would take action. No matter the reason or intention.

This unhealthy obsession for each other changed them drastically. From typical high school students to murderers who didn't want anything else other than their beloved's presence, and wanting to make a world where they could comfortably do anything they wanted and getting rid of anyone who intervenes.

The crimes they'll do, oh, no one would suspect them. Geniuses in the court and academically? Role models to many? Them being obsessive murderers? No one would believe any of that.