02

— edited

          - Time Skip, After School -

As soon as the bell rang, the students who were assigned to clean started their job while the ones who didn't went straight out the door with their friends. Y/N, on the other hand, stalled for a while. She was fixing her bag while thinking of how she'll deal with current target; Ishika Yuri, the girl who recently confessed to Oikawa.

She said goodbye to her classmates and then exited her classroom, planning to walk around the school to wait for her target. Yuri had a short club meeting before she could rejoin her class for the after school cleaning. Y/N estimated the meeting to last only a few minutes after asking a fellow classmate, who attended the same club as Yuri, what they would talk about, so Y/N wanted to make it look like she already left the building.

'What to do~? Maybe I'll drown her in the 3rd floor's bathroom, where no one can find her. Maybe a quicker way, poisoning her? Ugh, it's cleaning day for all the second-years this week, so they'll be busy cleaning most of the time and I want to see her off. Well, guess drowning it is.' She thought, her face kept her usual smile as she exited the building.

She walked around the grounds and passed by the gym, she looked inside and saw the volleyball team wasn't there yet. 'They're probably changing,' She thought, 'Tsk. She needs to hurry up. It's unusual for me to be late for their practice.'

She was heading to call the main character for her act but a male figure blocked her when she reached the end of the staircase. "Well well. What's Seijoh's Princess doing out here?" The male asked, the look in his eyes disgusted Y/N. The girl only smiled, stopping the urge to drop kick him. If they weren't near other people, she would've done something worse than that.

'Ugh. A jackass.' She inwardly rolled her eyes as she kept her composure, even though her patience was running thin just by seeing this guy's face.

"That's none of your business Ryuto-kun," She said in the sweetest voice she could muster, tilting her head cutely. "Now, move aside, I have important matters to attend to."

"Playing hard to get. I like that. Why don't you follow me, I'll take you somewhere more private." The male made a move that made Y/N more annoyed. Though she didn't respond or had any change of expression, as that triggered the male.

She was about to walk off when he shoved her to the wall, she hissed a bit as her shoulder-blade hit the rough surface.

The guy's arm was extended by the side of her head. "Ignoring me now huh. You think just because you're rich and popular, you look down at everyone else."

"It's unfortunate you drag everyone down to your level to say that," She gave him a fake pitiful frown. The male was about to retort something back when Y/N looked at him dead in the eyes before continuing, "If you're not going to remove your arm," She gave him a hard glare as her hand shot up and gripped his wrist tightly, which sent shivers of fear down the male's spine, "I will."

That made the male stumble back as Y/N let go, sending him a small smile before walking away. Not giving any damn about the encounter. "Tsk! D-Damn crazy bitch, you're not even worth to look at." He muttered and stuffed his hands in his pockets as he stomped away.

'What a sore loser.' She rolled her eyes after hearing the guy's rant and continued walking. A small smile crept to her face as she thought about her plan again.

Little did the guy know a certain brunette, who had trouble stopping the urge to but in, was watching the whole thing.

"Ah, of course, my Y/N is a strong girl after all." Oikawa smirked, he left the corner where he was hiding in not before glancing back at Y/N's giddy form. Oikawa shook his head knowing she was fine, he then head back to the gym for his practice. "Oi trashikawa, where were you?" Iwaizumi asked the setter who made a hurt expression at the nickname.

"Iwa-chan why are so mean to me? I only went to the bathroom." He lied, started his stretching beside the Ace.

"Next time, don't suddenly leave like that..." Iwaizumi trailed off, Oikawa grinned at the male.

"Aw, does Iwa-chan care about me~?" Oikawa cooed as Iwaizumi gave him a glare.

"What. It's so I won't have to go through the hassle of bringing you back here if the coach tells me to." Iwaizumi said as a matter of fact. "Ah yeah, that hurt." The setter replied.

"Get used to it, shittykawa."

[ ×  ×  × ]