(NSFW) Date With a Snake //Lucas & Finland//

// Lukeriel //

Lucas lived in a world of the fantastic. Shapeshifters, vampires, demons, all were large minorities of the population. There were specific rules that were tailored to different species, but otherwise, there was little discrimination in the government, and the only discrimination that did occur was between individuals and radicalist groups. The world was a much more accepting place now than it had been a few years ago.

This was all very lucky for Lucas, because, as many of his friends would tell you, he was a monster fucker.

He had been single for a while and horny for even longer, hanging around at bars, but he was in a mostly human neighborhood, so he wasn't interested in any of the big men that found him appealing. He wanted something more exotic.

So, he expanded his Grindr radius and began swiping until he found what he wanted:

A naga.

His name was Finland, and God, he was Lucas' type. Buff, and his second picture had him cooking. He seemed like a dream. His tail was huge and long, and his scales were a gorgeous dark blue with a white speckled pattern running across the top.

It only took a few minutes of texting before Finland agreed to have Lucas over. Being a gay male definitely had its perks. Good dick was only ever ten minutes away. After a short drive, he got to Finland's apartment building. It seemed really nice, a lot nicer than where Lucas stayed. He was almost jealous. He knocked cautiously on the door. It was strange not hearing footsteps up to the door, but rather, the rasping of scales against hardwood flooring. Then, Finland opened the door.

Lucas hadn't been able to imagine how big the man was, but seeing how, when upright, Lucas barely came up to Finland's nipples, he was not complaining in the slightest. He was also shirtless, which made sense, like, why would he need to wear clothes... And his muscles were rippling under his flesh.

"Hi, Lucas, pleasure to meet you," Finland said, offering his massive hand. Lucas shook it.

His face was already burning up.

"Hi, Finland. Thanks for having me... over..." Lucas said.

"Come inside, I was just making some stir fry, you can have some, if you haven't eaten."

"Actually, that sounds really nice," Lucas said, nodding as he followed Finland into the kitchen. It was impeccably clean, everything in its place. Lucas didn't think his apartment had even been this clean when he bought it. He sat down at the kitchen island, and Finland gave him a plate of stir fry and a fork, before sitting down next to him to eat.

"So, tell me a bit more about yourself," Lucas said, before taking a bite.

"Well, officially, I'm a personal trainer, but I consider my real work to be volunteering at the homeless shelter-- you know, the one down on 28th?"

"Oh, yeah, I've seen that one."

"I manage the kitchen down there for dinner, another guy does lunch and breakfast."

"That's really good work you do," Lucas said, leaning on his arm.

"Yeah, it's super rewarding. And it's not like I could get hired in a professional kitchen."

"Why's that?"

Finland raised an eyebrow, gesturing to his tail. "They're small."

"Oh, eh, sorry about that," Lucas said, chuckling nervously.

"It's alright, I've made peace with it." Finland shrugged and smiled goodnaturedly. "What about you?"

"Well, I mean. I draw, but that's a hobby. I kind of... work at McDonald's at the moment."