chapter 5

I woke up checking the alarm clock beside my bed.

It was already 7:30.

I reached for my phone and dialed Jane . It ringed for a while.

Thank God today is public holiday June 12. As you all know.

Then she finally picked.
Phone conversation:

Me: Good morning, how was your night?

Jane: I slept well. You?

Me: well I would say I slept like a baby. Jane you will not believe what Romeo and I saw in school yesterday.

Jane: what that, wait did you just say you and Romeo? Are you guys already talking?.

Me: yah, kind of.

Jane: they is nothing like kind of, yes or no.

Me: yes, do you want to hear what I want to say?

Jane: yah gist me.

Me: I saw Mr Daxon and a junior girl getting together, well with the way I see it I think he was sexually harassing her.

Jane: what! so that man can be that evil? You know what let me at DANFOBISRTO.

Me:ok, DANFOBISRTO have great taste in thier food, I love all thier meals and decor. Can't wait too order for their sweet jollof rice.

Jane: ok bye.

I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom to do my business.
After a while I went to my mini closet and picked up a whine sweat shirt , a black trouser and a white pair of FILA canvas , throwing my Bob Marley hair style to the back.

I got out from my room and went straight to my mom's room. I sat down on her soft white bed.

"Good morning Mom, am going out".

"Good morning love, who are you going out with?.

"Jane".

"Ok, don't take too long".

Like as if I would ever not do that.

~•~•~•~•~
"Vee!!, Am over here". Jane yelled.

"Hi". Taking a sit."did you order for us?".

"Yah".