chapter 10

I love weekends, they are the two days I love the most in the week except, we go for lessons every Saturday evening.
Mtcheew!

I still remembered some of the things that happened yesterday at the party.
Flash back!!

"Victoria!!" My mom cried from downstairs.

Gosh this woman is a real dream crusher.

I ran outside of my room and stood by the stair case,my mom looked at me while she raised her neck up.

"Come and grind this pepper". She said returning to the kitchen.

"Good morning". I said, returning  back to my room to change.

Is it just me or does my mom actually act like she bullies me. I know she's my mom, she can send me on an errand, scold me when I do something bad. But she actually bullies,if you notice, I pity my mom younger siblings. Aunty Jeiel and the rest of my aunties tried o.

        I wore a black t_shirt, a gray mom jeans and a pair of white slide(palm).

Getting to the kitchen, I opened the door and took a bowl, cutting and putting the onions inside.

I opened the cupboard and took a black bag and headed out. I already walked five minutes away from home before I remembered to collect money for pepper.

"Check my purse you will see 50 naira there". Mom said pointing the direction of the purse.

I picked up the purse and scattered it a little.

"Mummy, iya Habibah grinds her pepper for 100 naira". I said.

"So! Price it." She said.

"But mummy it just 100 naira what is there to price".

"Amope, you are not the one working for the two of us". Mom said.

"Oga o". I said in a low tone and left.

On the way I met some boys sitting under the mango tree. They were those boys that like to annoy girls while they walk peacefully. Aren't they tied of doing the same thing.
It like someone have not yet teach them a lesson that would put them back to thier senses.

"How far na.

O baby wassup, come and take chocolate.

Fyn babe."

Then one of the boys called me  "hssss". And they started whispering.

"Do I look like a dog in your face that you are doing hss for". I said, still walking.

"Ok! Bitch come". A boy said.

Are this boys alright or is it because I said am not a dog they now have to call me a bitch.

"You don't have rope to come an drag me, mtcheew!". I said and hissed away.

I opened the door of my house and went straight to the kitchen to drop the pepper.

Getting to the living room, I saw iya Aliyah and Mrs Holloway sitting in my living room, they were discussing about cloths and the latest thing thier rich husband's just got them.

I know my mom wouldn't say much about the husband thing. She had lost her darling when things were hard for my family.

Apparently, it just me and my mom now, thank God she's now a CEO and also has her own boutique if not, only God can tell the story.

"Babes I just bought a Gucci bag for 150 thousand naira" Mrs Holloway bragged, while bringing the bag out.

Mummy vee's POV:
Hmm, it is a lie, am sure she bought the bag for 6k and still priced it to 4500.