New Student

(Here's Mountain Dew Kaminari to make your day because I love you.🖤💛)

~

Aizawa entered the classroom, looking more happy than normal. He stood up at his desk, a small smile on his face... almost like he was proud of something. The class looked a little confused, but when he finally spoke, the room lightened up in excitement.

"Good morning, class. Today we'll be having a new student." He smiled but then paused for a moment. "When we introduce her, I need you to be as kind as you can possibly be. She's very special and it's amazing that she's gotten into U.A. Now treat her with as much respect as you would for me." The class nodded and Aizawa's smile returned.

"Tokoyami, you can come in now," announced Aizawa, facing the classroom door.

The door opened to reveal Tokoyami. He came in and had the same glare on his face that he always did. "Alright guys, I want you to welcome my sister, (Y/N) (L/N), But, you can call her (N/N) or (l/n)-chan."

The class faced the door and Present Mic was in view, grasping the hand of a girl a little shorter than Tokoyami, a more... kind smile on Hizashi's face than the usual excited and ecstatic one he always had. Hizashi led the girl inside, softly guiding her as of where to go. The class was confused for a few moments, wondering why Present Mic was holding her hand and telling her where to walk. Present Mic made the girl stand next to Tokoyami, and placed her hand in Tokoyami's. The bird-headed male smiled and squeezed her hand gently.

The girl had (Hair color) hair, pulled into two buns on the sides of her head. She had two large fluffy cat ears and a fluffy tail, the class knew she was a neko. Her teeth were perfectly straight, her braces holding them in place and her long- but not dangerously long- fangs were eye catching when she smiled. She was (skin color), and it was quite fitting on her actually. She had decently long nails, painted (f/c) and slightly bushy (hair color) eyebrows.

The class was silent before Izuku shakily raised his hand.

Aizawa looked up from the girl and nodded at Izuku. "Yes, Midoriya?" Izuku swallowed and lowered his hand. "W-Why is she-.." the girl moved her bangs to the side and her eyes were in view. They were a pure white, but not in an ugly way. She turned her head at the voice of Midoriya, and faced where he sat. Izuku's nervous features were replaced with a soft look of realization. The girl smiled a warm and kind smile at Izuku and tilted her head a little. "Midoriya... that sounds like a nice name," she spoke, her voice barely above a whisper. Midoriya blushed a little and flashed a bright eyed-smile at her. Tokoyami smiled and looked around the classroom. "This is my sister. Her name's (Y/N), and yes, she's blind. This is why you need to treat her kindly. And if I ever find out that any of you hurt her or-" Tokoyami began to growl and (Y/N) giggled. "Fumi-Kun, it's okay. I can tell they won't hurt me," she turned her head back towards the class and flashed a warm smile.

Bakugou suddenly felt a sudden urge to protect her. He didn't know why or what he would be protecting her from, he just... wanted to hold her and tell her it would be alright.

Mineta smirked from the back and nudged Kaminari, "So if she's blind, that means she can't see me coming if I were to grab her a-" Bakugou raised from his seat and sucker punched Mineta right in the face. The whole class was shocked, and (Y/N)'s facial expression turned into a lightly confused and shocked one as she turned her head in the direction of the commotion.

"SHUT UP!!"