Jealousy

(He really does. He really does. Aizawa is like.... me. Literally my three favorite things are -
1. Sleeping.
2. Coffee
3. Cats

Comment if you have a cat! I do! I have three! My baby is Gideon, he's a Maine coon and Persian mix. Gideon is 3 years old. My grandfather cat is Hades, he's a tuxedo and he's like 12. And then there's Sophie, a fat and loud blob. She's 2.😤🖤😴)

~

Once class ended, (Y/N) had apparently made perfect friends with Uraraka, and Ochaco loved it. Bakugou walked up to (Y/N) and smiled, "Hey, it's me again.. you want me to walk you to class aga-" "I will walk her to class~" A sudden voice behind him said. There stood an angry Mineta. (Y/N) furrowed her brows and tilted her head. "Actually, Katsuki-kun and Uraraka-chan were going to walk me. I would let you, but I'm afraid you're a pervert." She said, smiling kindly in the direction of Mineta and taking the hand of Bakugou and Uraraka, letting the two walk her to Hero training.

Bakugou was grinning up a storm considering Mineta was so useless to literally be told to fuck off by a blind girl. Pathetic.

"So, (L/N)-chan.. what's your quirk?" Asked Uraraka, squeezing the girl's hand gently. (Y/N) smiled and squeezed her hand back. "Well my quirk is a lot similar to Monoma from class B. Except I can't just touch you and occupy your quirk. I have to ingest your blood first, and then I can occupy your quirk for however long i'd like. I can also look similar to you, like my hair color and eye color would turn brown if I used you, Uraraka. Also, by ingesting your blood and using your quirk, my mind saves it in something similar to a microchip or flash drive. Meaning that I can then occupy your quirk whenever i'd like without ingesting your blood ever again." Explained (Y/N), and Uraraka smiled brightly and giggled, "That's amazing!! You'll be a great hero with that quirk!" She exclaimed, squeezing her hand again. (Y/N) sadly laughed a little and sadly smiled. "Yeah... I'm just not sure if I could even become a hero. I mean... how can I fight villains if I can't see..?" Bakugou got a little angry at this and stopped walking. He kneeled down to her height and gently grabbed her shoulders. (Y/N) could tell this was Bakugou because of the feel of his hands. "Listen. You can be a hero, weather you can see or not. You touched my hand and could tell my whole life backstory, so I'm pretty sure you can fight crime with a badass quirk like that." He said, reassuringly squeezing her shoulders. (Y/N) relaxed a little but frowned. "Katsuki-kun, I've had help all this time. I lost my sight when I was eight, and since then I've had help with every single little thing. I can't have help as a hero. No one would have time for that..." she mumbled and Bakugou stood up. "Well you're gonna get it from me." He said, crossing his arms. Uraraka smiled and pumped her fist in the air. "And you're gonna get it from me!" "Exactly. And I'm pretty sure that Iida and Nerdbrained Deku would help you too." Said Bakugou, rolling his eyes at the mention of Izuku.

(Y/N) smiled brightly and reached out her hands to slide them around Bakugou's torso and hug him tightly, closing her eyes. "Thank you, Katsuki.." she whispered and Uraraka started fangirling. Bakugou smiled and hugged her back. "Anytime. Now c'mon, let's get you to class." They started walking again and Uraraka spoke up, skipping in front of them. "So you've met the Class B students, huh?" She chirped and (Y/N) nodded. "Tokoyami and I have a separate bus, so I didn't really have anyone to walk me onto it. Thankfully a kind boy named Shinsou helped me. Once we sat down he introduced me to his friends!" Said (Y/N) cheerily and Uraraka looked shocked. "H-Hitoshi Shinsou helped you onto a bus? He helped a class A student?!" She gasped, in udder shock. (Y/N) nodded with a warm smile. "Yeah, he was very nice and gentle. Usually people aren't really like that when it comes to me... why, do they not like Class-A students?" She questioned, tilting her head at Uraraka. "Usually they don't! And are quite rude to us, but I guess Shinsou must've realized you're not very competitive like the rest of the douchebag boys." Said Uraraka and Bakugou let out an insulted "Hey!" Which made (Y/N) giggle. Once they got to Hero training, Aizawa pulled (Y/N) to the side. "Hey, (L/N). How was the rest of your lunch?" He asked, gently petting her ears. "It was great! I've made a few friends!" She said cheerily, making Aizawa smile. "That's great. Now remember, if there's anything you don't want to do, you don't have to do it, okay?" He said, gently squeezing her shoulder. "Yes, Mr. Aizawa!" She said, taking his hand and he led her to the rest of the students.

During training, she did surprisingly very well at everything and never gave up, despite the tripping, getting hit and knocked over, she did great.

Later at the end of the day, the students all got a free period, and (Y/N) was outside in the courtyard with Midoriya and Iida. Bakugou was looking for her, and as he walked into the courtyard, he froze and hid behind the corner of the building, watching her from afar. Jealousy took him over and he growled lowly under his breath as he watched (Y/N).

(Y/N) was running her hands along Midoriya in the same way she had to Bakugou. Her hands roamed his face, and once they got to his hair, a huge, bright smile crossed her face. The wholesome expression on her face made Izuku giggle. "It's so fluffy!!" She squealed and sat up straight, getting on her knees and beginning to fluff his hair and play around with it as Iida was trying to fix (Y/N)'s hair, occasionally playfully yelling st her to sit down so he fix her buns. Bakugou took that opportunity to realize how pretty that (Y/N)'s hair was. It was so perfect...

Midoriya and (Y/N) looked so happy that it made Bakugou shocked. He had never seen her smile that way around him or Uraraka. At first it made him upset and jealous at the greenette, but then he just got sad. "Just another time he's gonna be fucking better than me." He grimly mumbled and walked off.

~