Can I Touch You

(I love Present Mic, he's so precious and underrated. Comment and vote if you love Hizashi Yamada like you should.💛🎵🎶‼️🎉)

~

"SHUT UP!!!"

SHUT UP!!" Bakugou screamed, his voice cracking as he glared a horrifying glare at Mineta, who was on the ground in pain. Present Mic rushed over and separated the two, sitting Bakugou back to his desk and taking Mineta to recovery girl. (Y/N) was frozen, and she tilted her head in the direction of Bakugou's heavy breathing. It almost sounded like he was crying, but she couldn't tell.

Later that day, Tokoyami was helping her introduce herself to everyone, (except Mineta of course), and make friends. He managed to get her to make friends with Iida, Midoriya and Kirishima, which was a good thing, considering those two could manage to be responsible if she needed any assistance at anything.

At lunch, (Y/N) was sitting in the courtyard under a tree with All Might and Aizawa, All Might was helping her eat and Aizawa was telling her about the students. "(Y/N), we're gonna be right back, the principal needs us real quick, don't go anywhere, okay?" Aizawa said, smiling softly and (Y/N) nodded with a cheerful smile. The two got up and left, leaving (Y/N) there on her own. She tried to find her chopsticks so she could try to eat her bento on her own but she couldn't locate them. Suddenly a calloused and rough hand gently grabbed hers. "Here, let me help you there," said a gruff but gentle voice as he handed her her chopsticks. (Y/N) smiled cutely and then tried to find her bento but failed at that also. Bakugou chuckled and handed her her bento. (Y/N) determined, (tUrN aRouNd kId iT'd bE a CrIme-) attempted to eat her bento but it didn't work. Bakugou once again chuckled and gently took the chopsticks from her, "I gotcha," he said, smiling and beginning to feed her. Once she finished the rest of it, she smiled. "Thank you... you're very kind. Not many people want to do that, you know," she said, smiling kindly. Bakugou raised an eyebrow. "Well that's messed up," he claimed, sitting next to her. (Y/N) giggled and smiled. "I know. Which is why I'm thankful for people like you..." she paused for a moment, "Are you the one that punched someone earlier?" She asked, turning to him. Bakugou blushed and cleared his throat. "Y-Yeah, that was me. Just some pervert wanting to touch you, so he got what he deserved." Said Bakugou, crossing his arms. (Y/N)  smiled warmly and blushed a little. "Well thank you for that, too." She said softly, turning to him. She paused for a moment or two before speaking, "Can I touch you?" She asked, tilting her head. Bakugou raised an eyebrow for a moment, "Yeah, go ahead." (Y/N) wasted no time in reaching up, her fingers coming in contact with the skin of his jawline, and she slowly ran her thumb along his jawline, raising an eyebrow as if picturing what he looked like in her head. She slid her fingertips over his jawline and up to his cheek, gently caressing that with her thumb, too. She used her other hand to run across his chest, neck and stomach, picturing what that looked like too. She ran her fingers over his eyebrows and forehead, using her thumb to run over his lips for a moment. Her other hand ran down his arm and to his hand, while her other hand went into his hair. She gently ran her nails and fingers into his hair, gently scratching against his scalp as she gently took a handful of it into her hand, feeling through it. Bakugou was a blushing mess at this point but hopefully she couldn't feel that. She took both her hands and grabbed his left hand, stroking over it and running her fingertips over every inch of his hand. She finally entwined her fingers with his, testing the size difference between his and her hand. (Y/N) finally let go and smiled widely, leaving Bakugou with an empty feeling. (Y/N) giggled a little and stroked his shoulder. "Well, you feel very handsome. Can I know your name?" She asked, smiling and Bakugou nodded rapidly, "Y-Yeah! My name's Katsuki Bakugou!" He stuttered and blushed more. (Y/N) smiled and tilted her head. "Nice to meet you, Katsuki." She slid her hand off his shoulder and back down to his hand, feeling it again. Bakugou smiled and stared down at her hand touching his. "You like my hand?" He softly laughed and (Y/N) lightly blushed and smiled. "Yes, I like hands... they tell me most about a person. With you, I can tell you've been in multiple fist fights because of your knuckle damage. You've also had a dark time in your life..." she ran her fingertips over the scars on his wrist ever-so-gently, making Bakugou flinch a little. "And you clench your fists a lot because of the fingernail scars on your palms.. and this is also what your quirk is!" She said, smiling and letting go of his hand, leaving Bakugou dumbfounded. "Y-You learned all of that from my hands..?" He stuttered and (Y/N) giggled. "Mhm! You're quite the interesting one, Katsuki." She giggled and Bakugou smiled. He raised his fingertips to her cheek, gently grazing them over her soft skin, making (Y/N) tilt her head in confusion. He reached up and pet her cat ears, making her purr in happiness. He pulled away after a few minutes and (Y/N) blushed and smiled. "T-Thank you," her tail swished happily. Bakugou laughed a little, "No problem." The bell rang and (Y/N) frowned, realizing that Aizawa and All Might hadn't returned yet, and Tokoyami had a different class than her, so her usual chaperones to take her to class weren't available at all. Bakugou realized this and frowned also, but then it turned into a determined smile. "I'll take you to class, which one do you have next?" He asked, standing up and grabbing her hand, making (Y/N) stand. "I have English- but you really don't have to, I could just go find them-" "No, you'd get lost, believe me. C'mon, I'll take you to English, I have the same class anyways," He gently guided her down the crowded halls, hugging her tight when a huge crowd of students would come down the hallways. He finally took her to English, and Present Mic grinned and hugged (Y/N) tight. "Hey there, pretty kitty! Where's Aizawa and All Might? Shouldn't they have walked you to class?" He asked, and (Y/N) smiled. "Bakugou walked me to class! Also, call Aizawa and tell him I'm fine and that I had someone else walk me to class, please?" She smiled and Present Mic nodded. "Sure thing! And thanks, Bakudude!" He did fingerguns at Bakugou and he scoffed, sitting down.

Present Mic led (Y/N) to her seat, which was next to Uraraka, and began his lesson. Uraraka happily helped her write down any important notes and tell her what Hizashi was explaining.

~