Rule Number One

I got a request on behalf of NarryOnlyxx for a little Narry with some object insertion and overstimulation. Enjoy!

***

"I'm not doing it!" 

Harry takes a deep breath, pulling every ounce of patience out to keep himself from slapping Niall across the face out of anger. "Niall, just put on the suit so we can go."

"Make me!" Niall is being childish, stubborn to the core, and Harry can't for the life of him figure out why. He's been mouthing off all week, moody for two. Nothing's changed between them that would trigger this. He's at a loss.

They don't have time for this. The fundraiser is in less than an hour and Niall is still naked. Harry pushes back the feeling that stirs in his gut and focuses. "Baby, please. Why don't you want to put on the suit?"

"I hate it," Niall informs him with a sneer. 

Harry doesn't understand. "Why?"

Niall, mellow as he is, folds his arms across his broad chest and sets his shoulders. "Because you picked it out." 

Hurt hits Harry like a boxing glove right in the gut. What did he do? He fumbles for something to say. "I don't- Wh-" The blond climbs onto the bed, right on top of the designer menswear and settles in. Harry grits his teeth at the inevitable wrinkling and raises a brow at his sub. "What are you doing?"

Niall ignores him, won't even look at him, as he flattens both feet on the bed and spreads his knees. If that's an offering, it's Harry's favorite kind. He takes in Niall's delicate thighs- the sweeping dip between his ass cheeks, his heavy balls- and licks his lips absently. "Is that what you wanted, baby? You just want me to look at you? Oh, Ni, I could do that-"

He cuts off in shock. His mouth goes slack and his eyes go wide. He can't believe it. Here he thought Niall just wanted attention, but now he's gone and broken rule. Number. One. 

Don't touch the useless clit. 

Harry's jaw sets firmly and he feels fire behind his eyes. "Niall Horan, you have three seconds to drop your hand." Niall spreads his knees further and twist his wrist at his cockhead, moaning at the sensation. Harry growls before he even realizes it and stalks forward. He lords over Niall and barks, "Look at me!"

The power in his voice shocks Niall into opening his eyes but he doesn't stop jerking himself off. Harry can tell he's scared behind his brave front and he can't help but wonder why Niall is doing this. Whatever it was, he hopes it was worth it because Harry is going to ruin him. He wraps his hand around Niall's, and for a second Niall looks so confused it makes the corner of Harry's lips turn up, but then he squeezes, hard, and Niall's mouth falls open on a wordless whimper. His hand gets tighter, and tighter still until Niall is trying to yank his hand out from under Harry's and he's whining low and defensive. 

"That was a very bad choice, slut," Harry confirms. He doesn't loosen his grip; instead, he slides them both down Niall's shaft to his base where he squeezes tighter. Niall yelps and tries to close his legs but Harry's pushes one knee back and the other follows. "Nuh uh, baby. You made your bed." He lets go of Niall's prick just long enough to slap the blond's hand away before curling his fingers around him again and starting up a fast-paced rhythm. Niall moans out long and low and Harry hums in satisfaction. "This what you wanted? What, I don't give you enough? You think your worthless clit is worth the attention?" Niall buries his face in his shoulder and whines but doesn't answer.