A/N

I'm sorry for not being able to update a new chapter last Friday but there are some problems I am dealing with in my personal life along with the fact that my school is starting once again so I will be even busier with that.

I did not have the mood or the time to write a new chapter nor did I have anymore prewritten chapters which I could update.

I still don't.

I do not have the right mindset to be writing anything nor the energy.

I apologize to everyone who was waiting for the next chapter but couldn't get it.

I will try if I get the time and the energy to write a new chapter and update it but I won't promise anything about it.

I have started writing the next chapter but I have doubts on if I will be able to finish it in time.

I have decided that I'm going to start writing my prewritten again so that I won't be behind updates again for awhile but I'll still need time for that as right now I'm only able to write when my brain stops being a brat and finally decides that I can write again.

Again I apologize for not being able to post as frequently anymore.

Thank you for everyone's support as it really truly means a lot to me.

Now to end on a positive note I can share a tiny little bit about the next chapter.

In the next chapter Analise will finally be reincarnated into her new life.
(I told ya it's only a tiny little bit~😉😋)

I can't wait to see what adventures her new chance at life will take her through and I hope you will all be here to witness it along with me~🤗💕
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading!💕

Words: 303