Day 2- Tuesday Part 2 A Day with Dragons

"So, Ash," Kiawe said. "If our lesson isn't about Hoopa, what is it about?"

"I'll just go get her," Ash smiled as he walked over to the balcony. Everyone frowned. Her?

"Hey Iris," Ash called. "We're ready!"

"Coming!" a female voice called back. Then out of nowhere, a girl with long, brushy yet smooth hair came swinging in on a vine, landing gracefully like a gymnast next to Ash with a big smile.

"Everyone, this is Iris," Ash introduced. "She's the first friend I made when I was traveling through Unova. Iris, these are my friends from Alola."

"Alola, I'm Kiawe," Kiawe smiled.

"I'm Lana," Lana added.

"Mallow," Mallow waved.

"Sophocles," Sophocles grinned.

"My name is Lillie," Lillie smiled. "And this is my older brother, Gladion."

Gladion gave a polite nod as Iris beamed.

"It's lovely to meet you all," she said. "My name is Iris and this is Axew."

"Axew!" a green creature said, popping out of Iris's hair, waving happily. Iris beamed.

"Iris is training to be a Dragon Master," Ash explained. "She's also training to become the new gym leader in Opelucid City."

"Well, I haven't decided if I want to be the gym leader yet," Iris admitted bashfully. "But the possibility is there."

"So, what exactly is a Dragon Master?" Lillie asked.

"Someone who specialises in working with dragon types," Iris explained. "I absolutely love dragon types and I want to master everything about them!"

"Sounds like me and water types," Lana beamed.

"And my passion for fire types!" Kiawe yelled passionately. Iris grinned at their enthusiasm.

"So, who are your Pokémon?" Iris asked as Axew jumped out of her hair, chattering excitedly. Everyone smiled at the cute Pokémon as they pulled out their Pokeballs. Once everyone's Pokémon was out, Iris and Axew squealed in delight as they started to greet all the new Pokémon.

"Look at them all!" Iris cried in delight. "They're all so adorable!"

Axew happily ran around like an excited child, eagerly greeting everyone until he reached Snowy.

"Vul," Snowy squealed happily.

"Axew!" Axew shrieked before running back to Iris and hiding behind her leg, shaking.

"What's wrong, Axew?" she asked, kneeling down to cuddle Axew.

"Axew, ax, ax, ax!" Axew said, pointing at Snowy. Snowy looked sad and wandered over to Lillie, who picked up the white Vulpix before cuddling her. Everyone frowned.

"Is something wrong?" Lillie asked in confusion.

"I'm sorry," Iris said. "Is Snowy an ice type?"

"Yes," Lillie said in concern.

"But I thought Vulpix were fire types," Iris said, starting to shiver along with Axew.

"Vulpix in Kanto are fire types," Ash explained. "But the Vulpix in Alola are ice types."

"Oh, okay," Iris said while everyone looked at her in confusion.

"Iris empathises with dragon types," Ash explained to his friends. "So much that she has a slight fear of ice types."