Chapter 1

Ethan laughed as he sat on a park bench next to his best friend Sean. Standing infront of them were Mark and Tyler, long time friends, who were currently verbally going back and forth, cracking jokes and telling stories. Ethan stood up, standing infront of Mark and holding his arms out to the side. Mark knew what Ethan wanted and wrapped his arms around the smaller male's body and continued on with his conversation. Ethan pushed his butt into Mark's groin, wanting a reaction from him though not getting much other than Mark putting even more pressure against Ethans butt.

  Slowly the conversation that Mark and Tyler were having faded and Tyler began talking to Sean instead. This allowed Ethan to fuck with Mark even more. He slapped Mark in the face playfully, giggling, though Mark began staring him down. "Hey, you know that's scary when you do that, why arent you saying anything to me, please dont hit me, oh fuck!" With that oh fuck Mark slapped Ethan back. Soon they were both laughing and hitting eachother but the fight began to get more heated.

  Mark pinned Ethans arms behind his back with one hand and slapped Ethan with the other one, though Ethan managed to break free. Next thing Ethan knew he was on his back in the dirt, being pinned down and slapped. "Mercy, mercy! I yeild!" He yelled out to Get Mark to stop. "That's what I thought" Mark laughed softly and helped Ethan up off the floor.

  As soon as Ethan was back on his feet he pulled Mark in close to kiss him, letting the kiss last for a few seconds before breaking away. "Kiss me again" Mark whispered to Ethan and he gladly planted his lips back on Mark's for a little while longer. Ethan hugged Mark and pressed extremely close to him as he did, feeling the erection that Mark had. With that Ethan sat down on a Park bench, while Tyler and Sean were up and talking, Mark sat down next to Ethan.

  "Hey, what was that all about?" Mark asked Ethan who replied "hey, you know I just like fuckin around with you". Mark sighed softly with a smile on his face and put an arm around Ethan, pulling him close. "You're mine, you got that, you're all mine, and you will submit, you will submit to me right now" Mark whispered into Ethan's ear, repeating his words a few times to get his point accross.

  Ethan, surprised and now nervous nodded his head as a yes, his throat feeling too choked up to get any actual words out. At this point he felt the area between his legs begin to feel wet and warm, causing his legs to shake a little. Mark quickly took notice and held Ethans legs across his lap so the shaking wouldnt be so obvious.

  By this time Tyler and Sean were sitting up on a theater used performances at the park, letting Ethan and Mark be. They already knew Mark and Ethan were regularly fucking, but still hadn't started being in an actual relationship. "We can go to the backseat of my car if youd like" Mark said to Ethan. "I-id really like to but do you think we could wait a little longer, I haven't seen Sean in a while, I'd like to spend time with him" Ethan remarked nervously. "Of course" Mark replied and they walked hand in hand over to the stage where Sean and Tyler were at.

  "Hey!" Ethan smiled and waved to Sean and Tyler as him and Mark walked over. Mark sat up on the stage and Ethan sat next to him as Tyler began talking about his fear of spiders among other things to Sean. Ethan laid against Mark's shoulder as he listened to Tyler talk, though eventually growing bored of his stories, finding himself wanting to mess with Mark again.

  Ethan sat on Mark's thigh, kissing on Mark's neck a little bit, then moving his leg to straddle Mark's waist. Mark held Ethans hips in his hands, giving Ethan a firm smack on the ass but letting Ethan continue with what he was doing. He sat on Mark's lap for a while though his ankles were beginning to hurt from the position they were in so he got off, going back to leaning on Mark instead.

  Ethan reached his hand behind him, putting his hand ontop of Mark's bulge in his pants. Mark let him, actually guiding Ethans hand as it went over Mark's cock. Mark reached a hand around to the front of Ethans pants, rubbing small circles with his thumb. "Babe no, that's too noticeable" Ethan said softly and pulled Mark's hand away.

  They both sat there, talking for a small while before Mark said he was tired and needed to go home so he could be ready for work in the morning. "Aweee can we at least fuck first?" Ethan asked with a pout on his face. "Yeah, come on, we can get in the back seat" Mark confirmed, although they were interrupted as they started on their walk back to the car.

  "Hey what are you guys doing?" Sean asked cluelessly and Ethan gave Sean a look, trying to get the point across without words. Tyler understood and dragged Sean away "hey, they're gonna go fuck, leave them alone for a little bit" Tyler explained to Sean as Mark and Ethan walked away to the car.

  Mark and Ethan both sat in the back seat "soooo, what are we doin?" Ethan asked. "Go ahead and take off your pants" Mark instructed and Ethan nodded, pulling off his pants and wet boxers. Mark reached his hand over and began running two fingers against Ethan's pussy rubbing his clit a little, causing Ethan to open his legs further and breathe heavier. Mark pushed his fingers gently inside of the small boy, pumping them a couple times before pulling them out. "Damn, you're really fucking wet tonight" Mark remarked "mmhmm, its cause of you" Ethan spoke softly.

  Mark kissed Ethan and pulled his own dick out "come on, lean over the center console" Mark demanded. Ethan nodded and did as told, leaning between the seats as Mark positioned himself behind Ethan. Mark placed a hand on Ethan's hips and guided them back, Mark's other hand keeping his dick in place so it would slide easily into Ethan. Ethan braced himself as his hips eased back, feeling Mark's large cock enter him was enough to make Ethan moan softly and tighten around Mark.

  Mark held Ethan's hips in both of his hands now, guiding Ethan back and forth on his cock. Also spreading Ethan's thighs and butt apart so Mark could get deeper inside. Ethan clenched his fists as he worked his hips on Mark, causing Ethan to moan out softly, trying to keep it down. Mark guided Ethan to pound his hips down Harder, making Ethan yelp but continue. Ethan panted and moaned, his vision blurred and senses dulled from the pleasure he was receiving.

  Although Ethan, in the midst of his pleasure was pushed off of Mark as he came onto Ethans back. "Fuck, I'm sorry, I couldn't stop, you turn me on so damn much" Mark apologized. Ethan sat down next to Mark "oh it's okay, could you just maybe um..." Ethan trailed off. "What is it? Is something wrong?" Mark asked worriedly though Ethan reassured "no, no I'm okay, I just was wondering if you want to mmm..." he trailed off for a second time.

  "You want me to eat you out dont you?" Mark asked and Ethan confirmed it with a nod. "Yeah, I dont mind, I'll do it okay" Mark kissed Ethan softly, Ethan kissing back. Once Ethan broke away from the kiss Mark began to get to work, having Ethan sitting down Mark leaned over his lap, flicking his tongue over Ethans clit back and forth and sucking on his labia. "Does this work for you? I want it to feel good" mark asked Ethan. "Yeah, it's good but could I just" Ethan changed leg position, spreading his legs outward to Mark, leaving himself completely exposed.

  Mark nodded and began doing what he was before, licking on Ethans clit, though Mark also pushed two fingers inside of Ethan. This caused Ethans head to tilt back and he bit his own finger to attempt keeping all his sounds from escaping. Mark began thrusting his fingers aggressively causing Ethan to moan. Mark took a break from using his tongue, kissing Ethan as he fingered him. "Come on baby, cum for me" Mark encouraged as he worked his fingers aggressively in and out of Ethan. "K-keep going... a little more" Ethan barely stuttered out, his eyes felt like they were in the back of his head.

  "Come on, you can do it, cum for me" Mark encouraged once again and worked his hand as hard as he could. "Fuck!" Ethan moaned out and held Mark's wrist so he wouldnt move his hand, Mark pressing his fingers up against Ethans g-spot as he came. "Oh fuck that's good" Ethan whimpered out softly as he felt his entire body slowly relax, letting go of Mark's hand. Mark pulled up his pants and helped Ethan get his own back on so they could open the doors of the car because it was insanely hot inside of it.

  Ethan panted, sitting with his legs outside of the door. Mark walked around the car, over to Ethan "are you okay? Can you walk?" Mark asked. "Yeah, I'm fine, just give me a minute" Ethan smiled and pecked Mark softly on the lips. Once he was ready to walk Mark walked him over to the park bench where they met back up with the other two. Mark said his goodbyes to Ethan, kissing Ethan a few more times and hugging him before leaving, and Ethan began telling the boys all about what just happened.