Chapter 2

Ethan sat, eating pizza on the dock with Tyler while Felix fished. "Hey ya know what we should do?" Tyler asked the group. "Get shitfaced?" Ethan suggested, Tyler laughed "how the fuck do you always read my mind. "It is truely a gift that only I possess" Ethan laughed. Felix chimed in "well let's get going then, I havent been able to catch anything for the past hour".

Ethan stood up, throwing away the paper plates that were used and putting the unfinished pizza and garlic knots into the pizza box while Felix put his baits in the tackle box and disassembled his rod. Tyler picked up his backpack, making sure everything was in it "everyone ready?" Tyler asked. "Yeah" Felix and Ethan said at the same time "so what are we getting and who's house are we going too" Ethan asked. Felix piped up "we can go to mine my parents dont mind me drinking, but we'd have to sit in the driveway"

"That works, I know my parents dont like it and Ethan's definitely fucking dont so yea, it works" Tyler agreed, Ethan nodding to confirm. "Well let's go" Felix started walking to the car, the boys close behind. They all put their things into the trunk of the car and got in, driving down to the liquor shop, Tyler going in since he was the only one old enough to buy it, getting a pack of Heineken.

The boys went back to Felix's house, beginning to drink Heinekens in the driveway when Ethan got a call from Mark. "Hey what are you up to, I can see from your snapchat you're at Felix's" Mark said once Ethan picked up the phone. "We're just drinking in the driveway, you should come over" Ethan suggested. Mark agreed "yeah, sure, I'll see you in a little bit, I can skateboard over, you know I dont live far away, and I'll bring some liquor". "Okay, I'll see you soon, love you" Ethan smiled and hung up the call.

Ethan joined the other two in running around the yard and making a fool of themselves while waiting on Mark. Ethan started on his third beer, beginning to feel a little bit fuzzy as Mark showed up. "Markie!" He yelled, running toward Mark with his arms up, Mark wrapping his arms around Ethan's waist and picking him up off the ground, swinging him around. Ethan laughed, kissing Mark "hi" Ethan muttered while pulling away from the kiss, Mark setting Ethan down.

Tyler rolled his eyes "you guys are so weird" he remarked. "Oh thems are fighting words buddy, let's go bitch" Ethan punched Tyler in the side. "Ow, dude no, you're drunk as shit arent you" Tyler said and sat down against the house. Ethan laughed and sighed going to Mark and wrapping his arms around Mark's neck. "Hey" Mark smiled and Ethan brought a hand up to Mark's hair, pulling on it aggressively before turning to walk away. Although Mark got a grip on Ethan's hair, pulling Ethan back over to him.

"What do you think you're doin there mister?" Mark questioned, wrapping a hand around Ethan's throat. "N-nothing" Ethan stuttered out "that's what I thought" Mark whispered. "Let me see your beer" mark stated and pulled out a flask and began pouring some of the contents into Ethans drink. "Hey, no what is that?" Ethan asked "Jack Daniel's, dummy" Mark said as he took a swig from the flask himself, handing Ethan his now mixed beer back to him. "Okay" Ethan smiled and chugged the contents, throwing the empty bottle away and laying down on the pavement. "I'm just gonna wait for this to hit" Ethan muttered and closed his eyes.

Mark sat down next to Ethan and patted Ethan's head "you okay buddy?". Ethan opened his eyes and looked up at Mark "yeah" he said groggily "I love you" Ethan said softly to mark. "I love you too" Mark chuckled, "do you wanna go on a walk?" he asked Ethan. "Sure, I dont see why not, but where to?" Ethan stood up, a little wobbly though. Mark held Ethans hand, walking with him "its okay, just follow me" Mark smiled.

Ethan hung onto Mark's arm as they walked down the road to a private lake area behind a community building, by the time they got there is was completely dark outside. Ethan sat down near the edge of the water and Mark sat next to him, pulling Ethan onto his lap. Ethan kissed Mark and started moving his hips against Mark's as well. Ethans breathing became heavy as Mark slid his hands up Ethan's shirt, lifting his binder up, exposing Ethan's chest. "H-hey, you know I'm insecure about those" Ethan whimpered. "That's okay, I dont have to do this if you dont want it" Mark smiled, Ethan responded kindly "Well, I suppose its gonna happen eventually, so go ahead".

Mark lifted up Ethan's shirt, sucking on his nipple, while he toyed with the second one with his free hand. Ethan panted heavily, wrapping his arms around Mark and pressing their bodies close, his hips pushing into Mark's. "Oh god just fuck me already" Ethan pleaded. Mark chuckled and pulled Ethan's binder back down and let him situate it before undoing Ethan's pants and letting him sit on the ground. Ethan helped Mark get his pants down to his knees, Mark leaned down, sucking on Ethans clit, causing Ethan to moan softly "oh, fuck" he whispered.

Mark continued, holding Ethan's hips in his hands as he flicked his tongue back and forth, sending waves of pleasure through the smaller boy. Though mark soon stopped and undid his own pants, then pulling Ethan up onto his lap. "Is this okay?" Mark asked, Ethan nodding "yes, I want this". Mark guided Ethan's hips, his cock sliding in nicely, Ethan taking in a sharp breath and body folding over a little, the alcohol made everything feel even more intense than normal.

Ethan put his hands on Mark's chest, trying to keep stable as he moved his hips awkwardly, being awfully unstable. Mark began thrusting up into Ethan roughly, making Ethans head roll back as he moaned. "D-daddy" he moaned softly as he worked on keeping his balance ontop of Mark. Ethan looked down at his dom, though could barely even open his eyes from how good it all felt.

"You're such a good boy, taking daddy's dick like this" Mark praised. "T-thank you" was all Ethan could manage to stutter out quietly, his brain felt incredibly fuzzy. Ethan began bouncing on his own, wanting more, making Mark stop thrusting into him and instead helping Ethan work his hips by guiding them with his hands. "You're so fucking gorgeous, all fuck dumb for me, you're all mine arent you?"

"Y-yes, yes I'm yours" Ethan managed to say as he chased his own orgasm. "Good" Mark said in a low growl as Ethans back arched "I'm g-gonna- fuck!" Ethan moaned as he felt himself tighten around Mark, body shaking gently as he sat on Mark's dick, not daring to move for the sake of the sensitivity in his own body.

"That felt good didnt it baby?" Mark smiled, Ethan looking down at him and nodding "y-yeah". Mark spoke up again "Though, I'm not quite done, do you think you could take a little more?". "Yes, just give me a minute please" Ethan said as Mark helped him off of his dick. Ethan sat on his knees on the ground as Mark stood up "Of course, take a few minutes to cool down". Ethan reached out wrapping a hand around Mark's dick that was infront of him and pumping it, not exactly thinking about much, he put the tip into his mouth and began sucking.

"Oooh, such a good boy, I didnt even have to ask" Mark looked down at Ethan, grabbing a fistful of his hair. Ethan continued working on what he could fit into his mouth for a few minutes before beginning to play with himself at the same time, thrusting his fingers in and out quickly as he bobbed his head on Mark's cock. "Fuck baby, that's really hot" Mark encouraged and pushed his cock into Ethans throat, causing him to gag but keep going.

After a while Ethan pulled off of Mark "I'm ready to go again" he stood up, kissing Mark. Mark kissed back, turning Ethan around once the kiss was broken so Ethans back was facing him. "What are you doing?" Ethan asked "Just let me guide you, you can tell me if you want me to stop". Mark pushed Ethan down gently so his hands and feet were both planted on the floor, Ethan spreading his legs apart for better balance.

Mark gripped Ethan's hips, pushing into him and thrusting aggressively as Ethan worked to not topple over. Ethan moaned and worked his hips back against Mark as well causing his thrusts to be even more powerful. "Fuck yess, dont stop" Ethan moaned, letting his body be used. Mark his ass causing Ethan to yelp softly in a mix of pleasure and pain "be quiet, bitch" Mark said sternly.

"Yes sir, sorry sir" Ethan whimpered, despite liking this side of Mark, he kept most of his moans in other than a few small ones that slipped out as Mark absolutely pounded the smaller male into submission. "Fuck baby, I'm getting close" Mark gripped Ethan's hips tighter, no doubt that it would leave bruises. Ethan spoke "Me too" he said quietly, his body shaking as Mark fucked him more aggressively.

Ethan moaned loudly as his body locked up, tightening around Mark for the second time as he came again. Mark thrusted hard a few more times before pulling out of Ethan and cumming onto the cement ground. Ethan collapsed onto the floor, panting and looking up at Mark, "thank you daddy" he smiled.

"Of course, lemme help you get your pants back up okay?" Mark situated his own pants before he sat down infront of Ethan and helped him fix his pants "you doin okay?". "Yes, I'm fine" Ethan kissed Mark's cheek and slowly stood up "I'm still kinda wobbly" he giggled. "Are you ready to go back to Felix's?" Mark asked. "Yup, just make sure I dont trip pleaseee" Ethan said as Mark stood up. "You got it babe" Mark said as they both began walking back to the house.