Chapter 4

Last Time on Misc. Love:
I walk home in silence, I decided to not stalk senpai for as long today. It just doesn't feel right. I go straight home immediately after. Who knows what could be lurking at this time of night, Especially in town or along the secluded areas of my wealthy neighborhood.

Now on Misc. Love:

(Location: Akademi Highschool | Student Council Room | 8:30 AM | Megamo's POV)

I sit in the chair that heads the table with great dismay. My team members chat idly, I haven't spoken after all. I clear my throat loudly and they all settle into silence, I look upon them as they wait eagerly.

I chuckle lightly. "Well, Girls. I have something to ask of you." I say speaking lightly. "I need you to monitor Ayano Aishi. Of course do all your other duties, but she needs an eye on her at all times." I continue explaining her schedule.

"Sir, I don't mean to question your decision. Yet, I just can't understand why we must keep an eye on this normal girl?" Shiromi says slyly, Implying something stupid much to my dismay.

"What are you trying to say, Shiromi?" I stare her down yet she doesn't flinch. "Oh! I don't know, I just find it interesting. Imagine ordering your council to spy on a female student being a male council president and all." She smiles deviously throughout the sentence.

"Hush. The only thing that should interest you is school and keeping your place in the council." I fire back with authority. She turns her head away in annoyance.

"Sir, I don't think you have much of a choice. As council, we do have the right to ignore your orders if we believe them to be misplaced." Kuruko chimes in, With a stern gaze on me.

I stifle, what do I say? No. How dare they question me, Just who do they think-

"Not to mention she seems to be a good student. She even helped Amao, The cooking club leader. As well as Osano when he got into the fight. So why, Sir?" Akane smiles backing up the other two.

"Just do as I-" I started. Almost instantaneously being interrupted.

"She's in my class. I never see her lurking in the hallways too much. I think we deserve an explanation-" Aoi comes in to defend the other three, but I cut her off. Standing up in rage.

"Shut up! All of you before I kick you out for insubordination!" They all go dead silence. "I don't think you guys understand. She's dangerous. I got tipped off. I'm simply protecting the school as well as the students. If you catch any suspicious activity, let me know immediately." I huff, finishing and letting my eyes glare at them all.

They all nod and murmur quiet "yes sir"'s and leave the room. I sit back down after a short sigh. Who do they think they are? Questioning my orders. No matter, I just need more information on her. She's helping people and some call her nicknames? What's her angle?

(TimeSkip: Lunch | Drama Club Room | 1:02pm | Ayano's POV)

I don't know how I got wrapped up in this, but I blame myself. Of course this is the repercussions of helping people. They start thinking that you're their friend.

Hell, I'd rather be going to jail for murder than sitting here. Where's the student council with their "accidental" pepper spray discharge when you need them?