☆twenty two☆

Smut warning

"upstairs now!" Louis demanded the moment he closed the door behind him and Harry. Louis was immediately turned on even more by how Harry nodded innocently and practically ran up the stairs.

Louis smirked to himself as he followed Harry upstairs, he checked in the other rooms quickly and no one was there, they were probably still out at dinner.

He opened his door to see Harry laying on his bed, one hand down his pants and the other gripping onto the sheets. When he noticed Louis watching him he stopped. "I'm sorry" he whimpered out.

Louis didn't say anything for a while until he finally said "take your clothes off now" Harry obeyed his orders immediately. Throwing his clothes somewhere across the room he then laid backed onto the bed.

He laid their waiting for Louis to do something but nothing happened, he looked over at Louis, who was taking his clothes off. He then slowly started to touch himself, moaning loudly and calling out Harry's name.

This made Harry even more impatient so he moved his hand down but it instantly got slapped away. "No touching" Louis said sternly. Harry just whimpered and watched Louis continue to pleasure himself.

"P-please let me touch" Harry pleaded as he began to squirm on the bed watching Louis slowly get closer and closer to climaxing. "No" Louis whispered out between his pants and moans.

"At least let me touch you" Harry whined "no" Louis said again before throwing his head back and screaming out Harry's name as he came on his stomach. He then turned to Harry "clean this off" he said pointing down at his stomach.

Harry moved down and began to lick Louis clean "thank you" Louis whispered bringing Harry's lips up to his. "Now, I want you to know that I am the only one who get to see you like this" Louis growled out as he moved ontop of Harry and pinned his arms above his head.

Harry nodded "only you" he whispered out. "Yes that's right princess, only me" Louis whispered in reply kissing all over his stomach. "Let me show you that you are mine" he whispered into Harry's ear who eagerly nodded.

Louis moved down and took Harry into his mouth. "Uhh Louis" Harry practically screamed out. His hands tangled into Louis hair pushing him down further. Louis just grabbed Harry's hands and pinned them back down onto the bed.

Louis stopped for a second "next time I won't do this! You will have to get Jared to do it seeing as you so desperately wanted him" Louis sassed out. Harry just shook his head "don't...don't want Jared, don't want anyone....else. Want you! Need you" Harry panted out. Louis just smirked.

"You need me?"

"Yes"

"You sure you don't want someone else?"

"Only you please"

"You sure you don't want Jared"

"Fuck No!"

"Please Lou"

"Need you only you"

"I'll never flirt with Jared again"

"I only did it as a joke"

"Please Lou I love you"

"Turn over" Louis demanded. Harry immediately obeyed him. Louis reached down to grab his jeans off the floor, he unattached one of his suspenders. He then used it to tie up Harry's hands behind his back.

"Because of what you did you are not allowed to touch, and you do what I tell you to do okay!" Louis commanded, Harry nodded and said yes but his face was buried in Louis' sheets so was inaudible.