☆thirty four☆

Harry ran down the stairs and out the house as quickly as he would. Running to Louis' house. Just as he was about to knock on the door the door swung open and Louis through himself into Harry's arms.

Louis wrapped his legs around Harry and Harry held on to him tightly. "I missed you so much" Louis rushed out as his lips made there way to Harry's. "I've missed you more" Harry said his lips still pressed against Louis' causing them to both laugh.

"I love you so much, don't want to be away from you" Harry said as he walked into Louis' house not putting him down. Jay came out to see what all the noise was "ah Harry its nice to see you again" Jay smiled. All of louis' sisters came running down the stairs and said hello to Harry hugging him even though louis was still wrapped around his body.

"Are you going to put Louis down at any point?" Lottie asked. "No, I don't think I will" Harry said holding him even tighter as Louis rests his head on Harry's shoulder. "They cute" phoebe laughed.

They all stood and talked to Harry for a while until Louis said that they were going to go up to his room. Harry walked up the stairs and to Louis' room without letting go of him. He went and laid on Louis' bed and Louis stayed on top of him as they just cuddled each other in silence.

"Did you somehow get even more beautiful in the last day" Louis said looking up at Harry and bringing his hands up to his curls to play with them. Harry blushed "Louis, your so amazing, I love you" he smiled, they both just looked into each others eyes, they didn't know what to do or what to say but it was just so perfect when they were together.

"Dinners ready Boobear!" Jay called from downstairs. Harry and Louis jumped up at the sound, had they really just spent the entire day doing nothing but hug each other. They looked at each other and laughed. "Call me tonight" Louis said as they walked towards the door.

"Of course, tomorrow when me and my family come round do you think I can stay with you, I'm really hating sleeping without you" Harry said as they hugged each other once again. "You could stay here forever if you wanted to" Louis said. "I wish I could" Harry smiled softly. "Well we can get a house after we've finished the x-factor tour" Louis said. Harry nodded and kissed him.

"I'll see you tomorrow curly" Louis said as Harry walked slowly walked away, walking backwards so him and Louis could look at each other for as long as possible.

.
.
.
.
.

Harry and his family walked around the shops for ages just wasting time before they were going to the Tomlinson's house for dinner later.

"I'm going to go buy Louis something for our anniversary next week" Harry said as they walked towards the food place. His family nodded and found a place to eat while Harry ran off to look for something to get him.

Harry would spend all the money he had on Louis but he knew that wouldn't be something Louis liked because it wouldn't be special to them so Harry had to try and find something with so much meaning.

For Christmas he wrote Louis a song, since then they had wrote a few other ones together, Harry had to admit Louis was amazing and coming up with lyrics, he just seemed so effortlessly talented.

He walked past a jewellery shop he had already got Louis the rope necklace with Angel wings on it so didn't want to get him another necklace but decided to go in and see if he could find anything else.

After a while of looking around, and a long conversation with the nice old lady working at the counter he walked out of that shop with a small bag, he was very happy with the gift and hoped Louis would love it.

He then went and brought another book similar to the one that he wrote the song in as he wanted to make a photo album full of pictures of them, he thought he would do this every year for them, it would be a great thing to have in the future when their grandchildren come over and they can show them what they were like when they were younger and all the stuff they did.