☆thirty three☆

Harry woke up for the first time in over month by himself, and he could honestly say he didn't like it. "Morning Harry, you alright?" Gemma asked as he walked into the kitchen. "Hm yeah I just, it's weird not being with Louis" Harry said, grabbing some food and sitting at the table.

"Well were were planning on going out for the day but you can see Louis tomorrow and then you'll see him Friday night when we go to dinner" Anne said. Harry nodded and then went upstairs to get ready.

Louis ~ I miss you curly, it was weird not waking up with you in my arms

Harry ~ I miss you more, I hated waking up without you.

Louis ~ I'm going out with my family today but I was hoping we could meet up tomorrow?

Harry ~ yeah sure, I was literally about to say the same thing.

Louis ~ well I better go phoebe and Daisy are attacking me, the little monsters.

Harry ~ HEY! don't talk about my little Angel's like that.

Louis ~ oh I'm terribly sorry

Harry ~ I can feel your sass through the phone

Louis ~ hmm that's good :)

Harry ~ well have fun

Louis ~ call me tonight yeah?

Harry ~ course. I love you

Louis ~ I love you

"Come on Harry let's go!" Anne called from downstairs. Harry ran down the stairs tripping over his own feet. He ended up missing half the steps and landing on the floor.

Gemma, Anne and Robin all stood at the door laughing at him. "Are you okay" Anne asked trying to stop herself from laughing. "Yeah I'm ok, I really enjoyed my trip" he smiled, everyone immediately stopped laughing.

Harry laughed at himself and then got up. He had a bruise forming on his elbow, being the smart man he is he decided to press it, hissing at the pain it caused. "Right, lets go now" Gemma said helping Harry up.

They all walked out to the car and began driving. "Where are we going?" Harry asked. "We're going to watch toy story 3 and then go for dinner" Anne said.

"Liam has been talking non-stop about that film him and Niall went and watched it with their family last night, he said it was very good" Harry said. Liam loves toy story and was going to make all the boys go see it with them while they were on tour but now he's back home he just couldn't wait any longer.

(Okay but like I can't believe that one direction was formed the same year toy story 3 came out)

They walked into the cinema. "Hi, I'm sorry but are you Harry styles from the band one direction?" The girl behind the counter asked. "Um yeah" Harry said awkwardly. "Would I be able to get a picture with you?" She asked.

"Sure, would I be able to wear your hat, it just looks so cool" Harry said pointing to the hat she had to wear as part of her uniform. She giggled and took her hat off and handing it to Harry. He put it on and looked incredibly happy.

"You're so cute" the girl said. Harry blushed "thank you, you're very beautiful" he smiled. The girl giggled and blushed. "Here let me take the picture for you" Gemma said getting bored. The girl handed Gemma her phone and they both smiled Gemma took multiple pictures and then handed the phone back.

"Thank you so much" the girl said. "Thank you for letting me wear your hat" Harry said handing it back. "Its okay you look great with it" she said. "Please stop hitting on my brother" Gemma said. "Sorry" the girl said as she hurried to get their tickets and get them food and drink.

She handed over all their stuff " I'm sorry if you thought I was hitting on you, I know you and Louis are together" she said. "It's all good" Harry said smiling at the mention of Louis' name.

"Uhh so you two are actually together, aha yes I knew it, I knew it" she said. Harry just grinned and said goodbye before him and his family walked off to go watch the film.

.
.
.
.
.

"That film was really good" Harry said as they walked out. They all talked about their favourite parts as they walked out, Harry made sure to wave at the girl at the counter.

They went to dinner and all just had a nice time out, just a normal family. Little did they know this was going to be the last time they could spend time like this together.

When they got home Harry ran up to his room not saying a single thing to his family, they all just laughed at it. "He's so utterly whipped" Gemma said. "He's in love" Anne said.

Harry ~ Hey, I just got back

Louis ~ I'm in the car right now, I'm about 5 minutes away

Harry ~ okay, I can't wait to speak to you

Louis ~ I've been thinking about you all day

Harry ~ I just never stop thinking about you

Louis ~ god I love you so much

Harry ~ and I love you

Louis ~ I've just got back, I'll call you now

Harry opened up his laptop and watched Louis face light up the screen, he answered the call and Louis appeared there laying in his bed.

"Hey curly" Louis smiled. "Hey Angel" Harry replied. "So what have you done today?" Louis asked. Harry talked about his day and the girl and how much fun he had with his family that day.

"What did you do today?" Harry asked. "We went to the aquarium" Louis said, Harry laid there and listened to Louis talk about the day he had. Harry loved listening to Louis speak it was just so beautiful, it calmed Harry. It felt like home.

When Louis talked about his family, especially his mum he would get so happy and Harry loved that it was one of the things he absolutely adored about Louis.

Louis was perfect for Harry

Harry was perfect for Louis

Louis is perfect for Harry

Harry is perfect for Louis

Louis is Harry's home

Harry is Louis' home

Louis will always love Harry

Harry will always love Louis

Always!

------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the very short chapters I'm just not feeling inspired right now.

Next chapter should be longer.

Might not be out for a while as it's my birthday this weekend and then I start my job on Sunday but I'll try my best to start it so I can get it out early next week at the very latest.

Love k xx