chapter 31:hints ,from past.

Parting from hugg , xian and the lady smiled seeing each other

" Did shujin troubled you??" Xian asked her.

" Don't ask...he is just too much.." she replied making a crying face, while the child was giggling mischievously.

Xian laughed , having such reaction.. bending down he picked him in his arm, again kissing his cheeks and forehead...as they moved inside.

During this whole time,ning ...who was standing beside yibo..walked forward in excitement.....and for some reason yibo had already calmed down his heart and those bad thought was long vanished.

" Shiji.." ning ,in excitement as he hugged the lady...she hugged him back .

"Why.so late...don't you missed me!!" she complained, pinning his ears.

" Aaaa..Shiji...aaa it hurts.." ning screamed and shuJin clapped his hand, giggling in joy.

She finally let him go,making jin sad.

" No..no Shiji I missed you ..and shujin too..but you were so busy talking with xian ge...how could I interfere..in middle..." Ning protested,...

She looked ning in shock, scanning him from top to bottom..she gulped ..what she heard was correct, mentally pinching herself,just to confirm on her hearing power..her brother was behaving decentelly.

" Ooo.....my ning is ,acting obdiently today.look like my decision was not wrong ...to send you here......xian is toutoring you very well" she commented..and laughed,ning just gave her a pout.

She was laughing happily,which soon dropped witnessing the other in house. She was shock ,her eyes widen...sockets popping out.. especially seeing yibo.

She turned behind ,to look xian... getting a nod from him..she sighed...walking a step further,she exhaled her breath.

Now she is standing just before yibo...

" Long time no see ,mr.wang" saying so,she extended her hand forward..with a friendly smile

Yibo took her hand,with same smile.." yes long no see miss Qing..wen Qing.."

Ning was bit ,confuse..." Shiji you know ,mr.yibo" he asked.

" Yes,..he is....fi..a...... Friend" getting a glare from xian ,she changed her words.

" Mr.wang I don't think any , explanation is needed...since it looks like,you have already spend many day here .." she teased,....on ..right yibo and zihuan were looking perfect member of the house with ,fully white uniform matching with Xian's black ones.

Xian rolled her eyes,while yibo got a sharp glare from zihuan.....making him bit shiver from inside.

" Mr.wang.....but still let me ,give small intro...he..I mean wen ning and I are siblings..he is my younger brother," she added...making everything clear.