Earth

For 97 years earth was something people only wished and craved to set foot on. I knew that would never happen. Well at least not for me. In a few days I would be floated. A process in which you boil, freeze, and suffocate at the same time. I wasn't scared maybe I would see my father again. For 7 years of my life I have been locked up in the skybox. On the ark every thing is punishable. From having two kids to murder. I am here because I'm under 18. I get no visitation I don't even know where my brother is. The only person I ever talk to is a nice old lady that teaches me how to read and write. Today was the last lesson I would get from her but when the big metal doors to my room opened two guards were standing there. "Hello boys" I smirk. "Prisoner 2-4-8 stand against the wall wrist out" the bigger guard. I put on a fake smile. "Whatever you say cap" I salute him. "Or maybe not" I kick him in the shin and take his gun and knife and punch the other guard in the throat and run out of the room. I maybe ready to die but not before my 18 birthday. I look around to see other kids getting dragged out of their cells. Oh my god. They're killing us to make more time for the others. See the thing is the ark is dying. "Prisoner 2-4-8 stop" the guards yell at me. I come to a split. "Left or right" I mumble to myself but it's to late I feel a prick in my neck. "Shit" I say before falling to the ground unconscious. I wake up strapped into a seat in front of these two dorky looking boys. "Sleeping beauty is awake" the Asian looking one. "My name is Monty and this is Jasper" he says pointing to himself the the kid next to him. "I'm Freya" I say smiling to them. I think I'm going to like these boys. "Where are we" I ask no one in particular. "On a dropship going to Earth" I hear someone say from behind me. I turn and see Clarke Griffin. Ahaha the princess is here too. I hear cheering. I look over to see Finn the spacewalker coming my way. "Why so sad looking beauty" he smirks. I raise my eyebrow "Why do you say that" I ask. "Well your eyes have tears in them" he says looking closer. I wipe my eyes. "Piss off" I say shoving him to Clarke. "What's wrong" Jasper asks. "I uh promised some people I wouldn't leave without saying goodbye" I say looking at the floor. Then the ride gets a lot more bumpy. I close my eyes and count. I get to about 50 when Monty says. "Listen no machine hum" "That's a first" Jasper says looking around. The seat beats unbuckle automatically. I jump up and stretch my legs and arms. I see a pretty girl getting stepped on. "Hey move" I yell pushing people off of her. "Are you ok" I ask helping her up. "Yeah I'm Octavia" she smiles. "I'm Freya" I say smiling back at her. We go down the ladder her first and me last. "Bell" she say about halfway down. She runs up to this guy dressed in a guards uniform. "What is this" she asks him discussed. "I had to borrow it to get on the dropship" the man says. "Where is your wristband" Clarke asks. Way to run the moment. "Do you mind I haven't seen my brother in a year" Octavia says. "No one has a brother" "that's Octavia Blake the girl they hid under the floor" people start whispering. "OKAY WHO SAID THAT" I yell attention is on me. I see the bitch who said it. I walk up to her and with no hesitation punch her in the noes probably breaking it. "Anyone have anything else to say" I smirk and walk up to Octavia. "Let's give them something else to remember you by" I tell her smirking. "Oh yeah like what" she says sarcastically. "Like being the first person on Earth in 97 years" the guy says looking from me to Octavia. He pulls the lever and the sun was so bright. Octavia looks at me "go" I whisper to her. She smiles and makes her way down the ramp. "I'm Bellamy by the way" Bellamy smirks at me. "Freya" I smirk back my eyes still on Octavia. She jumps off the end of the ramp and screams. "WERE BACK BITCHES" /-///////////////---------------------------Hey guys OriginalGriffin and I are co-writing this new story I hope you enjoy.