𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗 💕

Matti's POV

I woke up with a very bad headache, I slowly sit up from my bed resting on my headboard trying to remember the events of last night since I had dirt on my bed that I don't remember where it came from.

I head to my bathroom across my room and take a quick cold shower to wake me up more and do my other hygiene and skin care routine. I mean shiii, it takes a lot to look this good.

I walk out the bathroom and head to my closet to pick out an outfit since Ale and I had plan to go to the mall today, Ro couldn't come, said he had some family business to take care of and that we'd see him tomorrow at school. I send Ale a quick text telling him to come to my house and that we'll take my car.

Ale gets here in 10 mins due to him living close by and he walks into my room as I put on my shirt. "You ready to go bruh?" Ale said to me looking up from his phone. "Yeah" I quickly replied as I grab my phone and car keys as we head out to my car to go to the mall.

~Time skip to the Mall~

Ale and I walked into the mall deciding to go to the Vans store which was directly by the food court. We both were looking at shoes, we were in there for about 15 mins before I heard a loud scream coming from the food court and I started getting a really extreme headache, I closed my eyes quickly trying to hold in the pain when suddenly a boy, he seemed short around 5'4 or so, he was smiling at me, he didn't say nothing except wave. I noticed he had a pink eye, not like the sickness but one of his actual eye color was pink. I could honestly say he was really cute. Then the vision like headache went away quickly.

(Matti's Vision, imagine Kai smiling and waving)

When Ale and I decided we were done looking at shoes with him buying 3 pairs of vans and me only buying 1 pair we decided to head to a clothing store upstairs.

"Hey Ale have you ever been out past midnight or so and gone somewhere dirty but you don't know where exactly you were or remember what happened during that time?" I asked him concerned, Maybe he'll have an answer, maybe I won't seem crazy... I hope, I thought to myself hoping he really did have some answers.

"Oh yeah... Umm yeah I have, when I was beginning my transition as a Wolf I would go out past midnight or so like you said and I would run until I was satisfied and I would black out back on my bed not remembering with dirt surrounding me. My mom told me it's what a wolf would do in the beginning of a transition, that the only way to complete the transition is to meet your soulmate, you'd have a vision of them at least once before the day you meet them. I haven't had my vision yet but I hope I get it tonight or soon at least." Ale said confidently.

I took all the information that came outta the monkeys mouth and felt a smirk appear on my face as I remember the cute short pink heterochromia eyed boy. To say I was a little excited was an understatement, I mean yes of course I've been in a relationship but all of them were toxic and abusive and I've never been with a boy before, but I was glad it was a boy to say the least, I wonder what he's like, what he smells like (not in a weird way of course)

~Time skip to Ale's House~

Ale's POV

Matti and I arrived at my house with all all of our shopping bags Matti leaves his in the car as I take mine out bring them into my house greeting my mom as I walk in with Mattia following behind locking the front door up and us both heading to my room.

As Mattia got comfortable on my bed while scrolling on his phone. "Matti imma go tell my mom about the thing we talked about at the mall and what I saw ok? I'll be back." Mattia only agreed silently as I walk back downstairs to my mom who was watching telenovelas in the living room.

"Hey ma I got something that seems important to say and I'm a bit confused but I feel like you know the answer." I said a little worried to my mom, "of course mi pequeño lobo qué pasó?" My mom said slightly turning her gaze from the tv to me.

"Matti had a vision like un sueño, uhh he also said he has been waking up subconsciously umm a la medianoche and going on a run and then passes out en su la cama when he's done." I told my mom as best as I could, see my mom speaks mostly Spanish and only knows some English so I try my best to go back and forth between languages so that she can understand what I was trying to say.

She took a few minutes then told me to go get Tia. I quickly went upstairs and got Mattia and then we both walked down to my mom who sat patiently waiting for us to appear.

"Ok mama we both are here" I told my mom as Mattia and I sat down waiting for her to explain.

"Mattia mi hijo told me that you had un sueño en el centro comercial, ah sí o no?"

"Sí" Mattia said quickly waiting for her to explain more as to what was wrong with him and why the things that happened, happened.

"Mi hijo eres un lobo como mi el hijo" my mom said softly to mattia trying to explain in the shortest way she possibly can. "Qué?! Soy un el lobo? Cómo mamá"

(Mattia is trilingual; span, engl, ital)

"Eres un tribrid. Ya sabes that you're un el genio y demonio, leaving the last ting to be un lobo."

As my mom and matti talked bout everything I decided to go to the kitchen to get a drink then head back upstairs to head to bed since it was getting late and I knew my mom would have Mattia go home right after.

Mattia's POV

When Alejandro's mom explained everything to me about me being a tribrid And that I'm some really strong supernatural and that only 1% of all supernaturals are three types in one. That the ones who are extremely strong only has one soulmate in our lifetime who are also a tribrid.

As I was on my way home I remembered the boy I saw in my vision, it was almost as if it was real, he felt close by, I don't how to describe it. Mama Rosario says that happens during transition too that we can feel our soulmates, and that Ale has also felt his when we were at the mall.

~Time Skip to Mattia's Home~

I parked my car and headed inside with my bags and went down to my room. Throwing the bags in front of my bed and heading straight to the shower.

I took a nice hot shower letting the steamy water hit my skin as I slowly close my eyes indulging myself in the nice warmth of the water. After a while I wash my hair and body, brush my teeth, and do my skin routine and head to my bed getting under the covers preparing myself for the midnight run I was gonna subconsciously have tonight. As I laid my head on my pillow my eyes slowly closed and all I saw was darkness.

—————————————————
1321 words!!! Yay, and I promised this chapter today so y'all received... PLEASE NO GHOST READING I WANNA KNOW YOURE THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS AS YOU READ.