𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 💕

Rob's POV

The three boys came our way and the dark-skinned helped me out, a boy with curly hair and dimples helped Alv out although he passed out, and me knowing he's finna be a little when he wakes up.

The last boy, well he was tall, nice caramel skin, he was helping Kairi. He seemed like he had anger issues and seemed deeply attached to Kairi for some odd reason.

The two boys who were holding Alv and I back ran away after seeing what the tall boy did to their leader. I turned around to thank the boy who helped.

"Thank you so much, things would've gotten worse for these two little ones." I said a little quietly while looking into the boys brown eyes. "No problem" he said and smiled.

I looked around us and notice Alv was starting to wake up, he started crying luckily no one was around so no one could get hurt, if you're not an Angel or a demon you wouldn't be able to stand his cries/scream. But to us demons or angels it's like a normal cry so it doesn't hurt us.

I quickly got to the dimpled boy that was holding Alv. "Baby what wrong? What's do you want bubba?" I said worried.

"I want dada, I want dada!" He said crying even louder, I think some started hearing it do to me hearing them but everyone else weren't my worries, only Alv and Kai. I started to panick a little because this has never happened before, they've never wanted a dad before what was I gonna do?

All of a sudden as I was panicking the dark skinned boy hugged me and told me everything was gonna be ok and to calm down and to listen to his heart beat. I did as I was told, I hugged him burying my head into his chest, closing my eyes and calmed down.

I get out of the boys grip and look at Alv and then at Kai who was also in his little space who had tear trails down his face but luckily was distracted by playing on his phone and while talking to the boy who helped him.

I sigh in relief as I felt like I didn't have to do much for them but to only calm down Alv to bring them both back from being littles although it'll last longer than normal due to what happened.

As I was about to talk the curly haired boy started to talk to Alv.

Ale's POV

Me and the boys were heading to lunch when all of a sudden Ro stopped and looked to the side where we saw two boys holding back two others and another boy was on the ground while having another boy standing above him.

I looked closely at the entire thing and noticed one of the boys getting held back was my baby Alv. "Let's go help them, come on" I said while walking towards the whole situation.

I made the boy holding back on let go of him and beat him up a little and took my attention off of him and back into Alv, when he was in my arms he slowly started to slip towards the ground luckily I caught him before he hit the ground.

He woke up a few seconds later and started crying, I panicked slightly and heard what the Alv's other friend asked him "baby what's wrong? What do you want bubba?" He seemed panicked, I mean I would be too but I stayed listening to both of them.

"I want dada! I want dada!" My baby Alv said crying even louder. The boy didn't know what to do and I saw Roshaun calming him down and he was panicking.

I did the only thing that came to mind, I talked to my baby. "I'm here mamas, you're ok, they can't hurt you no more, I'm right here baby, calm down I'm here and I'm never leaving Princesa." I said calmly looking at Alv who looked back at me and calmed down. "Dada!" He yelled and smiled, his eyes turned yellow which I was assumin was happy.

I stared down at him in awe, he was so precious, I felt like I never wanted to lose him, I knew he was the one not only cause of my dream/ vision but because being around him like right now is all I can think about, I never wanna be apart from him.
(If only he knew what was coming)

"Pwetty eyes" my baby said pointing at my eyes, I took out my phone and looked, my eyes were pink. I nodded and then did a double take, did he just say pwetty instead of pretty? And then looked among us and noticed the other little boy I think his name was Kairi acted the same way.

"Umm what's going on? I mean not to be offensive by why are they acting like little babies/kids" I asked the one besides Roshaun. "They're littles, when something bad happens like now or when they're really stressed, or even extremely sad they slip into their little space which causes them to act well... little, they will come back soon, but they won't remember at least I don't think Kairi will, Alv's mindsets has been linked so he will remember." The boy explained.

I looked down and saw Alv staring at me still. "Hey baby, what you looking at?" I asked and smirked. He looked down then back up at me, "you reawwy pwetty" his eyes turned pink and he started to blush. I decided to pick him up and carry him while he snuggled into my neck holding me tightly not wanting to let go any time soon.

"Let's head to the lunchroom, we don't got much of lunch left to go, and what's this pretty boys next class, umm?" I said walking towards the cafeteria not looking back to see if they're following

"Oh uh Robert or Robby and we have gym next." Rob said while walking besides Roshaun. I looked back and noticed Mattia was caring a sleeping Kairi like I was caring Alv who was also passed out by now.

When we got to the lunchroom we immediately sat down due to none of us being hungry and just talked until I felt Alvaro move on top of me signaling he was waking up. "Hi mamas how'd you sleep?" I said looking down at him smiling and caressing his face, he didn't seem to notice at first once he gave me a quick good and yawned while rubbing his eyes and laying back on me.

"Rob why do you feel warmer than usual?" Alv said while having his eyes closed still laying on me.

"Das not me" Rob replied "dis not you?" Alv asked "nope" Rob replied again making Alv look up at me.

"Oh" he said innocently looking into my eyes, his eyes were normal broke and then suddenly slowly changed to pink. I noticed he started to think back on what happened and then his eyes changed again to green which was nervous.

"Thank you for helping me" he said fidgeting with his fingers and started to shift around on my lap not paying complete attention to the situation we was in. I grabbed his hips and leaned in close to his ear, I felt him tense up as I said "stop moving mamas, you're causing something you can't handle right now, let's take it slow" I nibbled his ear before leaning back into my seat.

God he was so precious, his face turned red and he leaned back into my neck to cover his face as I had my arms wrapped around his waist.

The bell rung signaling it was time for class, I got up while carrying my baby and same for Matti with still a sleeping kai and Ro and Robby started walking along side each other as we all headed to gym class.

—————————————————

1342 words for this chapter ✌🏼💕

Here y'all go two chapter today, I'll try to be more consistent.