Surprise

You are lying in your bed when you're mom comes in and says "Pack up you are going to surprise Tayler for 23rd birthday." Then you say "How long am I staying?" "For 2 months" she said. She then kisses my forehead and closes the door. No one knows you are his sister except Dixie, Charli, Anthony, and Avani. So you are guessing one of them knows you are coming. (I'm to lazy to put what you packed so yeah.) This is what you wear to the airport

) This is what you wear to the airport

With white Van's.
You board the plane and watch Tiktoks and Netflix. A boring 6 hours later ( Oh yeah you live in New York) You get off the plane and wait for your luggage, you got your luggage and start walking a little more and see Anthony, ( dramatic moment for you, you haven't seen anyone for 2 years) you run and drop your stuff and hug him. At this point you both are crying. Anthony said still crying "Welcome back to the channel it's me Anthony" I look at the camera then Anthony he mouths "Sorry" I laugh a little, "Well guys you are probably are wondering who this person is, this is my best friend and a couple other peoples bestfriends, this person is especially Tayler Holders bestfriend, Sophie!" Anthony said as we both stopped crying. "Hi boys and girls, we are going to surprise Tayler for his Birthday tomorrow, I haven't seen Tayler or any of my bestfriends for 2 years, so there will be some good reactions and no one knows I'm her except for Anthony and Alex, right that's his name?" I say. "Yea that is his name let's go to the car" Ant says. We are in ant's car and he tells me and the camera what is going to happen, this is what he said "So I was thinking we could scare then surprise him so, I have a momo mask and you could cut the lights out, then I will open the back door so you could come in then I will run outside and turn the lights back on and you stand behind Tayler and obviously I have my boy Alex secretly recording on the inside to get everyone's reaction. And she will be staying in sway tonight and most of the day and before the cake and presents I will have Alex pick Sophie up from sway, so I will see ya tomorrow peace" and turned off the camera. We arrived at Sway and he had to sneak me into a guest room and I locked it but he had the key to get in. After awhile you went to sleep.

A/N THANKS FOR READING THIS BOOK FIRST CHAPTER WRITING ANOTHER ONE IN A BIT OR RIGHT NOW IDK BYEEEE LOVE YA