Mommas Girl

A few weeks go by and you've gotten to know a lot about everyone until you get a call from the hospital in your hometown and answer it.
Bold you
Doctor this
Hello
Hi is this Sophie Holder?
Yes this is
I'm sorry but your mother has passed away due to cancer
I'm sorry what did you just say my mother passed away?
Yes I'm so sorry for your loss we can wait until you get here to talk further more about the funeral
Ok I'm so sorry that I'm crying and of course I will be there tomorrow bye thx
Bye I'm so very sorry for your loss

Sorry this is where she is cutting herself

I found a blade and started to cut myself, all up my arms good thing there was hoodie in there I did not want to clean the wounds up just clean up the blood. It was my fault I was not even there when she died I could've been there and helped her I've only been here for a month and now I'm cutting again. No one knows that I even cut before and now it my fault and Jaden asked me on a date a while back and we are dating, the date was so cute we had a picnic on the beach and that was when he asked me to be his girlfriend. All the fans know and that my brother is Tayler holder let me explain
Flashback:
Avani was on live when Tayler and Jaden were arguing in the background the only thing the live heard was Jaden said this "Why can't I date her is it because you like her? Of course you like but you have girlfriend Dixie" Tayler responded to Jaden saying "I don't want you dating her because she is my fucking sister ok that's why none of you know her last name only Dixie,Charli,Avani, and Ant know she is my sister but I guess you can date her" everyone was in shock Avani's live heard and was going wild saying how they ship Saden and how you and tayler looked alike.
End of flashback.

Ever since then me and Jaden have been happily dating till I seen TikTok Room on insta because everyone was tagging me in it and that's when I seen Jaden and Zoe Laverne kissing and that made me break down even more. (No hate towards anyone) You booked a flight back to New York and leave in 30 minutes and you drove to the airport with Tayler. You don't really want to talk to him or anyone at that moment cause you are working on a song for your mother and want to sing it at her funeral. This is the song you make.

You sing it at her funeral and post about the song on your Insta. You go back to your home in New York and pack everything cause now you have to live in La with the hype house and everyone else. You get back home to la and put everything in yours and vani's room you are now roommates with her and you broke up with Jaden and are now single as a pringle. Then you go on Instagram and see that Tiktok room posted about how Jaden Kissed Zoe at the hype house party and everyone knew except our favorite girl squad and that this happened a week ago. You were so pissed and heartbroken that the people you loved so much didn't tell you about this. I started to feel dizzy and that's when everything went pitch black.

Avani's pov:
I heard a thud upstairs and I wasn't the only one who heard it sounded like it came from me and Sophie's room so everyone went up there and I grabbed her phone and looked at it and screamed at the boy for not telling her or anyone else I lifted up Sophie's sleeve to take her pulse but I saw something I never wanted to see, I saw 8 cuts on each arm. She was cutting. I called 911 and picked her up and waited for the ambulance outside. Everyone started crying and driving to the hospital and Tayler grabbed clothes for her when she wakes up. The ambulance took her, we called everyone and told them to meet at the hospital she works at. Everyone came and even the doctors were crying and that's when they told us only 2 people can stay at the hospital overnight so me and Charli decided to stay and everyone went back to Hype. We eventually had to leave at 5am and we went back to hype, they told us to come back at 4pm.
Sophie's pov:
I woke up and saw no on but clothes on the bed so I changed knowing that I'm in the hospital that I work at.

Sophie's pov:I woke up and saw no on but clothes on the bed so I changed knowing that I'm in the hospital that I work at

This is what you wear

I was so mad at everyone that they didn't tell me about Jaden. I went to the girl at the front she was one of my friends from work. I told her to call them and tell them to come in a 4pm so you can see me but obviously I would be home before as a surprise but really only wanting to see my girl squad, so I walked around the hospital waiting for me to get realised and finally I got to go. I walked out of the hospital and walked around for awhile I still kinda felt that same feeling when I first got to La that someone was watching me. The something white went over my head and then someone picked me up and set me down. It felt like I was moving and then who ever took the white thing off my head and said "Sorry but we are kidnapping you and are going to kill you" I say " Fine because there really is no point in me living I'm just a waste of space and oxygen so go ahead kill me I've been through a whole lot worse so thx you are making it easier for me so I thank you" me and the guy got to know each other and we've been driving for about more than 5 hours. We come to a stop I kinda remember where we are, we are in mexico. He said "listen I do not want to kill you so here is some money and do not download any social media ok" I say "Ok thx I'm going to get help with my depression and anxiety thx to you Bye" and with he drove off I walked around and found myself in front of a dance studio I open the door and that's when my whole life changed.

A/N SORRY I KINDA RUSHER IT AND EVERYTHING BUT IM NOT GOING TO DO THAT ANYMORE HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER I WILL POST AGAIN AROUND THIS TIME TONIGHT BYEE